NG studio

River Edge, NJ · View map · Visit website

About NG studio

NG studio is a wedding photographer based in River Edge, New Jersey. Professional photographer Nour Gabro focuses on emotion in every photograph, expertly capturing joyous occasions and beautiful landscapes. Nour works closely with his clients to create the perfect shots, developing personal relationships along the way for more intimate work.

Experience
Nour Gabro is a second-generation photographer, learning techniques and an eye for a perfect shot from his father. Photography has been a lifelong passion for Nour, and he believes in photography as an extension of our emotions.

NG studio offers wedding photography for Tampa and the northern New Jersey area. Wedding photography services offered by NG studio include the following:

• Engagement shoot

D
Featured
Dina

Married on 08/09/2015

NG Studios was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. He is incredibly professional, creative, and truly made the time leading up to our wedding really nice and easy. Our engagement shoot ... Read more was awesome. Our wedding was amazing. He kept everything in order (which is hard at a large wedding). His work is beautiful and he comes up with really cool pics. And best of all? Nour himself is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I feel like I have made a new friend and not just a favorite photographer for life lol. He offers so much help with so many other aspects of the wedding. His invitations were beautiful (I wish I hadn't already picked mine before I went to him). Overall, we loved NG Studios and I would without ANY hesitation recommend him to anyone who asks. I have already told several guests at my wedding who really liked the way he works. I honestly cannot put into words how much awesomeness he added to our big day.

S
Shawnna

Married on 02/15/2019

Perfectly executed! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

I don’t even know where to begin! Nour is one of a kind, he was the first photographer we met with, and didn’t look any further.. And we are so happy we didn’t! Nour went above and beyond 100% of the ... Read more time !! He worked around our busy schedule regardless of how busy he was! For our engagement shoot it was too hot the first attempt, so after shooting for over an hour and getting some beautiful shots, he scheduled a second shoot for us! He always made us feel comfortable, he was very attentive and cared about getting to know us as a couple before shooting us. Irene the photographer that we met the day of the wedding was wonderful, she was patient And professional. Nour and his crew did not miss a beat of the wedding. When we received our photos edited and ready to go which not to mention was only a about 10 days after the wedding, we were stunned by how they captured every moment. Each moment of the wedding was captured from so many different angles. Beautiful unique shots. people who viewed our pictures said they felt like they were looking at a bridal magazine. The photos speak a thousand words and capture the emotion of each second of our wedding. I could not of asked for a better crew. Ng studios executed the job with perfection.

A
Azzeh Abdelatif

Married on 12/29/2018

Breath taking

Literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome NG Studio have been. They have been an absolute dream to work with. During our pre-wedding shoot they put us at ease straight away, we laughed ... Read more lots and the photos were just awesome. NG Studio did such an amazing job on our wedding day where they managed to capture so many wonderful moments even those we missed! The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly.