NH Images Photography + Video

Nashua, NH · View map · Visit website

About NH Images Photography + Video

NH Images Photography + Video is an award-winning wedding photography company based out of Nashua, New Hampshire. This team of photographers and cinematographers have a passion for storytelling. With this company, you'll be able to relive the most special moments from your wedding day through their heartfelt photos and cinematic film. They love to connect couples and hear your unique story!

NH Images Photography + Video offers both photography and videography services for wedding couples. They offer packages that include services such as one event per day, digital files, multiple locations, additional hours, and high-resolution films and images. Other services offered include:

• Highlight video reel

B
Featured
Brenna

Married on 06/03/2017

I did a lot of research of videographers and NH images were the only ones that had top notch filming and editing for a reasonable cost. I was recommended to them by a friend who is a wedding ... Read more photographer and worked with Jaime at a wedding (which you know is always a solid reference) First, let me tell you that I had a VERY camera shy fiance - this was probably our biggest argument throughout the whole wedding process. I finally convinced him that it would be worth it and he reluctantly said fine. I wish I had never even told him because we had Matt at our wedding and he completely blended in and you couldn't tell he was there. NH images was so flexible and understanding with me in preparing for my fiance and his fear of the camera. Jaime was so responsive and helpful! And Matt without really getting any direction from me took the most beautiful clips of the entire day! I went with the middle length video (approx 10 minutes) and Jaime edited it so perfectly it left me speechless. It has been in my possession for about 24 hours and I've probably watched it an unhealthy amount. It was so beautifully edited and there were angles of us that I really have no recollection of them being filmed, I was just so impressed! My whole family has been raving about how amazing it is and how much they will treasure it! The way that Jaime edited it with the music and vows and speeches - I'm just so in awe! I am so grateful that I have this beautiful memory of the happiest day of my life - and I'm so glad that my fiance agrees! And now I'm going to go watch it again! Haha

S
Samantha

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Peter was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond with all of wants and needs from the wedding! He made us and my family laugh. He always knew what to say with my autistic brother. He was just ... Read more the best photographer that we delt with! Even when we were planning our wedding in the matter of three months, he was willing to work with us and just be incredible!

M
Meagan

Married on 06/22/2019

Simply put amazing!

We worked with Peter at NH Images and I cannot say strongly enough how absolutely incredible he was to work with. Not only was he super flexible and responsive but the quality of his photos are ... Read more absolutely stunning. Side note - he was also super fun! We could not be happier and would recommend him to everyone.