Nice Entertainment

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Nice Entertainment

See why this wedding DJ has top reviews in Atlanta…

Visit https://niceentertainment.com and enter promo code: ‘WW200’ and get $200 off the “Mansion” or “Peachtree” Packages.

• Ceremony/Cocktail Hour/Reception
  • Online Music Planner
  • Backup Equipment
  • Backup Mics
  • Backup DJ’s!!!

Why Nice Entertainment?

You’ve spent so much time and energy choosing the perfect venue, the best catering, and amazing flowers, & favors. But who are you going to leave the entertainment to?
I’m sure you agree, music is one of the most memorable parts of a wedding. If you’ve ever been to a wedding with a terrible DJ you seen this too, right? No bueno…

If you’re looking for a young, fun, interactive wedding DJ that is professional, prompt, and knows how to keep the dance floor packed - Welcome to Nice Entertainment!

Are you ready?

Go to https://niceentertainment.com for packages, pricing, and availability. Enter promo code “WW200" for $200 off.

92 Reviews for Nice Entertainment

92 Nice Entertainment Reviews

A
Featured
Abby

Married on 10/13/2017

Hiring Nice Entertainment was a VERY easy decision and I am SO glad that we chose them! They made the process fun and enjoyable all the way from the first consultation phone call to the wedding day ... Read more itself! We loved having the photo booth a part of our package too. It was a big hit! Those are some of my favorite pictures from our reception. The hats they brought were great! Our DJ, Jeremiah, was very friendly and professional! While I was at our venue a month before the wedding, he stopped by to meet us in person and see what our vision was for the big day. He lived close by and I had only told him the time of the meeting the evening before so it was so sweet of him to take the time (especially on such short notice) to see us at the venue and get a sense of what our wedding day was going to be like. Visit or no visit, I had full faith in Jeremiah and his team but he really went above and beyond and we really appreciated that! And since he had just gotten married himself, he had some great advice for us. It was like chatting with a friend. Look no further, these are the guys you need at your wedding! THANK YOU Nice Entertainment for an unforgettable evening!

Dylan
Dylan Jenkins

Getting married on 12/04/2019

Don't over think it - Have a NICE Wedding!

This team was so easy to work with, clear concise details/information, reasonable pricing, super flexible and understanding. Austin, our DJ, did better than we all expected.. I gave him a pretty vague ... Read more picture of what we wanted (in my opinion) and he managed to find his way and completely hit the nail on the head - absolutely CRUSHED it and even got all our photo booth pictures back in less than 24 hours! When people from different backgrounds and different age demographics go out of their way to compliment our DJ, you know a great job was done. Great job, Austin! Great job, NICE!

M
Monique M

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Vince was amazing!

Vince was amazing. Professional, courtesy and fun. Our guests loved him and he kept the dance floor full with guests of all ages. Thank you Vince for making my daughter's wedding amazing! Read more Vince was amazing. Professional, courtesy and fun. Our guests loved him and he kept the dance floor full with guests of all ages. Thank you Vince for making my daughter's wedding amazing!!