Nicholas Kurinzi

Wesley Chapel, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Nicholas Kurinzi

Nicholas Kurinzi is an officiant based out of Wesley Chapel, Florida. Whether you’re looking for an officiant for your elopement or your whimsical backyard wedding, Nicholas Kurinzi is happy to offer his services, providing a one-of-a-kind ceremony that perfectly reflects you and your partner. Nicholas first began as a notary in the State of Florida, but in order to marry his daughter in Portland, Oregon, he became ordained as a minister. He now specializes as a nondenominational wedding officiant, providing his services for weddings throughout the Tampa Bay Area.

Regardless of whether you’re looking to host a humorous or serious wedding, Nicholas can help you satisfy all of your ceremony desires. Nicholas is passionate about marrying couples precisely the way they want to and can provide his services for Pagan, Unitarian, and nondenominational ceremonies. He is able to officiate the following types of celebrations:

• Civil unions

47 Nicholas Kurinzi Reviews

Featured
User6312263

2+ years ago

Nick helped me set up my wife's dream wedding. I went into the process with VERY little knowledge and feeling very overwhelmed. Nick helped me make a plan with easy steps to ensure the process being ... Read more as easy to set up as possible so my wife and I could enjoy the ceremony without too much stress. I have already recommended Nick to friends and family.

A
Andrea Barna

Married on 08/02/2019

Wedding officiant

Nick was wonderful when it came to our rehearsal and wedding! He guided us every step of the way and had some comic relief when we were a little nervous. We would hire him again if needed! :) Read more Nick was wonderful when it came to our rehearsal and wedding! He guided us every step of the way and had some comic relief when we were a little nervous. We would hire him again if needed! :)

Nichole
Nichole Birch

Married on 06/21/2019

Madeira Beach Private Beach Ceremony

I highly recommend using Nick as your wedding officiant, he and his wife were both wonderful to work with. We met at a local Starbucks the evening before our private ceremony and both he and his wife ... Read more were accommodating and SUPER personable. His wife actually shot a video and took pictures of our ceremony and they spent time with our family back at our condo following :) I can't say enough good things!!!