Nichole Barrali Photography

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About Nichole Barrali Photography

Nichole Barrali Photography is a wedding photography studio based in Savannah, Georgia. The studio specializes in artistic wedding, engagement, and portrait photography and provides its services throughout the local areas of Savannah but always welcomes the chance to travel. Nichole Barrali, the owner, is a professional photographer who captures tender moments, unfiltered expressions, and raw emotions using a blend of contemporary, natural, traditional, and photojournalistic styles of photography.

Experience
Nichole Barrali has over 13 years of experience as a professional photographer in the Georgia wedding industry. Previously a student of Parson School of Art in New York City, Nichole shifted her base to Savannah and studied visual arts and art history at Savannah College of Art and Design. She holds a bachelor's degree in photography.

Nichole Barrali Photography offers photographs in the form of digital files, canvases, prints, albums, matted prints, proofs, flush mounts, and save-the-date and thank-you cards. Her complete wedding services include:

• Additional hours

K
Featured
Katie Bendin

Married on 06/14/2014

Booking Nichole for my wedding photography was absolutely the best decision I made. I consider myself lucky to have been referred to Nichole by another vendor (The Charles H. Morris Center, which is ... Read more awesome to work with) - As it is so difficult to "get to know" your vendors when you are having an out of town wedding (and feel confident in your choices), I couldn't have been happier. -Of her many attributes, Nichole is personable, courteous, imaginative, energetic, professional and knowledgeable. Even better, she is one of those genuine people you want to be around because she brings happiness everywhere she goes. After my sister and I met her at a coffee shop for the first time, I knew immediately I was going to book her, even better I felt like I had a new friend. It's been about a month since my wedding and my sister and I are asking when we are going to get back to Savannah to hang out with Nichole! -This isn't just a job for Nichole - this is her passion. She'll listen to what you want, what your vision is and truly wants to capture that. And she delivers on that. I have had SO many friends, family, and friends of friends who have gone out of their way to compliment our photography. Those props go straight to Nic as she was the master behind the lens. I would show her pictures that I loved, and she knew she could get "that shot." Nichole always knew what lens she needed, what shot to get, who to get to smile, etc. She knows her stuff and is worth the price tag. If I could do it all over again, I'd get TWO Nichole's so I could have double the fabulous pictures. -Nichole puts far more effort into her events - well above the standard photographer. I recently found out from my sister (and MOH) that Nichole had spoken to her with advice on how to keep me calm day of, so that she could get the best pictures of me. Of course, I didn't know it at the time, but I literally had more than just my maid of honor and bridesmaids looking out for me! Could go on!

Micaela
Micaela O'Halloran

Married on 10/06/2018

Nichole is Picture Perfection

We knew we were going to book Nichole from the first moments we met her. During our first meeting it felt like we’d already become best friends, and that comfort and friendship made the big day that ... Read more much more relaxed and fun. She took the time to get to know us, understand our relationship, and was so genuinely excited. You really can’t beat that when working with a wedding photographer. What we appreciated most about Nichole was the amount of extra work she put in. We had wanted to get some pictures outdoors at one of the many squares around the city. Unfortunately, Disney had decided to block off much of the city during the week of our wedding to shoot a movie (I can’t blame them it’s a gorgeous city), taking away a number of options. Nichole took extra time the day before the wedding to check in, meet some of our family, and find us some other amazing spots for photos and they were all amazing! It honestly ended up working out better, we got amazing pictures, especially for our first look and wedding party shots, she found locations that were less populated and still had amazing Savannah charm! During your wedding day, there can be so many stressful things working with vendors, especially when you are coming from out of town and the last thing you want is to feel uncomfortable. We can’t rave enough about how fun it was to spend the day with her. She makes everything seamless, even in the 90 degree heat that day. On top of how friendly and hardworking she is, our photos are FANTASTIC! She was able to capture all the fun and exciting moments, as well as all the small, tender moments. Everything felt natural. She loves details, has an eye for great shots, and continuously checks in to align with your vision. I love her style of pictures, the vibrant color and how well she photographs. When we received our pictures back (with such a QUICK turnaround), the shots were amazing. Also, a quick shout out to Joel, Nichole’s husband and trusty assistant, he was just as kind and fun as Nichole. The wedding day goes by in a magnificent blur and Nichole was able to put all that fun into beautiful focus. On top of her amazing talent, she is so generous, thoughtful, and loves her job. Truly, we feel we didn’t just find a photographer, but new friends we can’t wait to visit when we go back to Savannah. We can’t recommend Nichole highly enough.

I
Ivy

Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Where do I even start.. From the minute I met Nichole, I knew she was going to be amazing. We absolutely love all the photos - they are incredible! She has serious talent and we were so excited to ... Read more see them all and re-live what was the best day of our lives. We are so happy with them. She went above and beyond on our wedding day. She was so relaxed and friendly, making us feel very comfortable posing for photos! It was such a pleasure to work with her. She is so much fun! We really appreciate the extra time she stayed at the reception and captured some great dancing shots. We are so pleased with our photos - she has an incredible eye for a great shot! When she gave me our final photos on a flash drive, it was the cutest little box full of goodies. A month before she gave us the final shots, she also sent me a preview box full of printed photos and goodies. BEST SURPRISE EVER. I will definitely recommend her to friends getting married, bridal portraits, newborn pictures, graduation pictures, family pictures, any pictures that need to be taken! She is now a lifelong friend of ours. Look no further!! Cheers!