Nichole Luchs

Aurora, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Nichole Luchs

Nichole Luchs is a harpist located in Aurora, Illinois. She has been part of the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in wedding ceremonies and other life events. Nichole will help to create an atmosphere that your guests will never forget with her beautiful harp music.

Nichole Luchs offers high-quality service options to each couple. Both in look and sound, Nichole’s harp provides a touch of elegance and beauty to wedding occasions. Nichole has been performing since 1998. She can perform a large range of styles that include classical, Celtic, American jazz standards, show tunes, movie themes and modern pop/rock. She can also learn and play new songs that are favorites of the couple.

19 Reviews for Nichole Luchs

19 Nichole Luchs Reviews

lyndi
Featured
lyndi

Married on 09/22/2018

The best addition to our wedding!!

Nichole was honestly one of the best additions to our wedding! She made the whole music selection so seamless! She offered a great variety of songs/ genres to choose from! She did not judge us for any ... Read more music or ceremony choices. Nichole, literally talked to me a few times before the wedding and showed up, knew exactly where to be, never missed a cue and took care of everything without stressing me out the day of with questions (like most other vendors do)!! Our guests, ourselves and even the wedding venue are still raving about how amazing she was!

A
Allison

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Harpist!!

We booked Nichole for our wedding this past weekend and couldn't be happier. We were in an attached pavilion at a hotel without a sound system so I was a little nervous that we wouldn't be able to ... Read more hear the music but I could hear everything while out in the lobby waiting to walk in! Nichole was very easy to work with and responsive to all of my questions and musical choices. Couldn't recommend more!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 11/03/2018

A pleasure to plan a wedding!

Hired Nichole for my son's and daughter-in-law's wedding. Nichole and I chose the songs and we were delighted when she could play special requests for the bride! It was a fun experience! Nichole is as ... Read more as lovely as her music. Very talented, sweet, and professional. I would hire Nichole again in an instant should the occasion arise. Listen to her playing on her web site. We fell in love!