Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey

Boston, MA · View map

About Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey

DJ Nick Lamberti, Years of Experience, over 3000 events performed, Thousands of Songs and music from around the globe.Multiple sound systems available for your Corporate event or Wedding ceremony. Your event the way you want it.Let my years of experience and extensive music library as well as my experience at over 3000 Weddings,Events & Parties hekp make your event a success.My Wedding Style, Elegant ceremony & Cocktail Music, Formal Announcements or Your Special Requirements and then a fun dance party afterwords with the Best dance music ever !

4 Reviews for Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey

4 Nick Lamberti Professional Mobile Disc Jockey Reviews

L
Lori

Married on 12/27/2013

Nick did my daughter's wedding and he was wonderful! The music during dinner was perfect for conversation, but after he cranked things up and had everyone on the dance floor. Ending it off with a ... Read more conga line was the perfect touch. Thank you, Nick!!

E
Elaine

Married on 09/29/2013

Hi Everyone! We are so glad we hired Nick to be the DJ at my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception on Sunday, September 29, 2013. I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful he was and what a ... Read more great job he did. He was so easy to work with and went out of his way to accommodate their every wish for this special day. He worked closely with us before the wedding to make sure the plans for every last detail were in place, made great suggestions about music selections and really kept the "party" going throughout the reception. Weeks later, people are still talking about how great the wedding was. Thank you Nick for truly making this day one we, and our guests, will never forget!!!

C
Cathy

Married on 07/06/2013

Nick was fantastic! My husband and I were very happy with him. He played all the music we love and kept our wedding guests on the floor:-)) We would highly recommend him! Read more Nick was fantastic!! My husband and I were very happy with him. He played all the music we love and kept our wedding guests on the floor:-)) We would highly recommend him!