Nicola Tanzella photography

Florence, IT · View map · Visit website

About Nicola Tanzella photography

Nicola Tanzella photography is a photography business based in Florence, Italy. The owner, Nicola, is a professional photographer who has been in the photography industry since 2009. In 2012, she opened her very own photography business, Nicola Tanzella photography. Since then, she and her life partner, Federica, work side by side capturing life’s precious moments. On your wedding day, Nicola and Federica will document every moment of your love story from beginning to end.

At Nicola Tanzella photography, Nicola and Federica’s photography style is contemporary and photojournalistic. Their wedding photography services include high-resolution images, one event per day, multiple locations, a second shooter, additional hours, toning and video. Nicola Tanzella photography is also available to shoot destination weddings, engagement and trash the dress photographs, and wedding portraits.

1 Reviews for Nicola Tanzella photography

1 Nicola Tanzella photography Reviews

R
Russell

Married on 09/24/2016

Bellisimo!

We had the pleasure of having Nicola as our wedding photographer for the day. The memories and photos have ensured the wonderful day we spent in Modena will never be forgotten! It was only my wife and ... Read more myself that travelled over from Scotland so having a English speaking photographer was really helpful! The photos he captured were positively amazing, genuinely some of the best I've seen and I'm a keen amateur photographer myself. At the time of shooting in 2016 this was his first shoot when it was just the two of us so it was a bit of a challenge which was passed with flying colours, plenty of variety and style of pictures...I won't get technical as I don't know the words but all in all he was brilliant and it was a pleasure for him to be part of our day!

Nicola Tanzella photography FAQ