Nicole Chaput Photography

Quincy, MA · View map

About Nicole Chaput Photography

Hi, I’m Nicole Chaput McGrath and I am a wedding photographer based in Quincy, Massachusetts. I photograph weddings in Boston, Cape Cod and throughout New England and welcome national and world travel. I love everything about weddings...the excitement, anticipation and romance. Most of all I love capturing these moments so that you can remember them always. I feel that I have the best job in the world and my excitement and passion for my work shows in all of my images!

My style is a blend of classic and candid photography combining creativity and tradition. My goal is for you to not even notice me, this is your day to shine. I enjoy capturing all of the emotion of the day, from the pre-ceremony nervousness to that overwhelming (and sometimes unexpected) surge of raw emotion that comes when you are reciting your vows to one another and every emotion in between. And throughout the day, I also like to capture a little humor whenever possible. But no matter how the day unfolds, I will be there to document your story with my camera and my vision, in your own unique way.

Please visit my website www.nicolechaputphotography.com to get a better idea of my work...and drop me a line if you’d like to discuss your wedding day. I am more than happy to sit down with you to discuss your plans and to put together a custom package that meets all of your needs.

Thanks for visiting my little space on the web!

Peace and Love, Nicole

11 Reviews for Nicole Chaput Photography

11 Nicole Chaput Photography Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful! Wonderful! Would highly recommend Nicole! She was great to work with and made everything easy! Her work is great! She made the photos smooth and quick so we could enjoy the wedding ... Read more festivities!! A+++

K
Katy

Married on 02/07/2015

Nicole was a pleasure to work with. We were married in February which is the "off season" in MA. She was willing to put a package together for us where she charged us an hourly rate for a smaller ... Read more chunk of time, instead of her usual packages. This saved us money but still allowed her to photograph all of the important events during our evening. Nicole is great! Her pictures are gorgeous and she is extremely professional.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 07/09/2011

Nicole is the most AMAZING photographer! We cannot sing her praises enough. When we would meet to discuss plans, we would have coffee, and she was so easy to work with it was like having coffee with ... Read more with an old friend. She listened to everything I said, including complicated family dynamics, and made sure she knew who to put where for pictures. First, she did our engagement photos which came out so beautiful. We went to Hull for pictures and she was so excited to take our pictures we ended up spending hours going to all different locations she knew about and wanted to take pictures at. It was so cool to see how excited she was about going to a certain location to capture a picture. She was also great at loosening us up to make everything feel and look real. She makes everyone feel comfortable in her presence. At our wedding she was PHENOMENAL. She already scoped out places to take pictures, and knew exactly what poses/shots she wanted. She even ended up staying past her time to capture our last dance. She was beyond amazing. About two days after the wedding she posted four STUNNING pictures from the day which just made my day (and my mother in law's day!)! It was just a preview but made me so excited. Overall I would HIGHLY recommend to go with Nicole, she is amazing and I will absolutely use her for ANY photo needs in the future!!!