Nicole Defilippis Photography

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Nicole Defilippis Photography

Nicole Defilippis Photography is a professional wedding and family photography service based in Chicago, Illinois. Nicole Defilippis, the owner of the service, pursued her love for photography in 2006 and found joy by capturing the genuine moments of her clients. Nicole Defilippis Photography documents the love shared between you and your partner in a photojournalistic style, preserving your precious memories.

This Chicago-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Nicole aims to provide seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Nicole Defilippis Photography provides the following services and items:

• Engagement shoots

S
Sarah Marzano

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing photographer and personable

I absolutely LOVED working with Nicole! She is super personable while also being professional. Your photographer is with you all day and you want them to be fun and have good energy and that is ... Read more Nicole!! She photographed my engagement pictures, and my wedding And I couldn’t have had a better experience. She is able to capture the best moments and listens to what you want captured. I absolutely love her work and hope to work with her again in the future.

C
Colleen

Married on 06/23/2018

We used Nicole Difilippis for our wedding this past weekend and just to start, I believe Nicole should do everyone's wedding photos in Chicago. She's absolutely AMAZING! I work for a venue and we ... Read more we hired Nicole to do our wedding photos after I saw her pictures from a wedding we had at my venue. They looked like editorial magazine images and I knew we had to have her right then! Nicole also did our engagement photos for free since we hired her for the wedding which was amazing! She made us feel completely comfortable and captured every moment perfectly! Our engagement pictures were INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL! We couldn't get over how impressive they were and knew we were in good hands. Along with taking our pictures, we convinced our friends who were getting married to also use her and their photos were fantastic! We really got to know Nicole from seeing her so often and she is truly the sweetest person and so good at what she does. She was also very responsive during the process and really cared about our event. I'm actually sad that we don't get to see her anymore! We'll definitely be using her for future family pictures as well! On the day of the wedding she got to our hotel earlier than planned and got going right away, she took care to get pictures of everything we asked her to and was always conscious of timeline so we didn't have to worry. She even stayed after her required time to get some full group photos of all of our guests! Her vision is absolutely amazing and one of a kind. Photographers are one of the most important vendors for your wedding and your images will last a lifetime. With that said, if you're looking for a fantastic photographer for your big day, look no further! Trust me, you won't be disappointed if you choose Nicole!

M
Mary Beth

Married on 07/09/2016

Nicole was absolutely outstanding! Even my camera-shy now-husband loved being in pictures with her directing. During our ceremony and reception, she was very discreet; we didn't even know she and her ... Read more team were there, and they were never in anyone's way. The pricing was great, and she was extremely flexible in working with special requests and things that were important to us. The photos were excellent and captured the joy of our event -- we are still have a hard time whittling them down because they're all so good! Best of all, she was a pleasant person who was very responsive and who went out of her way to make things convenient for us and to understand our vision for the day. Many photographers tried to oversell themselves to us, but Nicole's photography and friendly nature sold itself. Thank you, Nicole!