Nicole Ellen Photography

K
Karen Tarlofsky

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfect wedding photog

Nicole was amazing. Her artistry is perfection. She was everywhere, and yet unobtrusive. She was in communication at every step, with both myself and my daughter. Her engagement photos were beautiful. ... Read more Everyone loved working with her. Her rates re fair for the result.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 07/19/2019

Simply The Best.

This will be the longest and most detailed review I have ever written about any one person or company of my entire life. I am doing so because the people in review are deserving of the highest ... Read more accolades. What Nicole and Zach contributed to our wedding experience is simply intangible. From the moments we spent during our 1 hr “meet and greet” session to our last goodbye as the reception ended their professionalism and interest in making our special day memorable captured my attention. As the groom, I dealt with Zach in great detail and came to notice and appreciate the following avenues: 1. Zach and Nicole were sensitive to the family interactions throughout the day and always found a way to capture but not intrude the moments of smiles and hugs we shared that day. They were everywhere, but nowhere, all at the same time. That is an incredible feature on your wedding day. 2. They truly respected the timeline of events and are incredibly dependable players during game time. In all the busy movements of a wedding day, people and vehicles and obligations, it is easy to lose minutes here and there and have a massive ripple effect. They were so onboard in respecting the timeline and it made everything easier. Remember, “the only thing you can’t make more of is time” on a day like your wedding, so having a photographer that keeps the day moving but still gets the shot is incredibly valuable. 3. Zach is the guy you can share a coffee with, have a beer with, and literally have a vulnerable moment as your emotions spill over on your wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for a more professional person to be around during the roller coaster of the day. 4. He gets the shot. He framed, and re-framed, our setup of groomsmen, family photos, and even waited for the wind to die down for just the right moment during a set. He is a “photography-whisperer” and excellent beyond excellent. 5. Zach performed as a “sudo-groomsmen”. He held sunglasses, phones, helped with logistics, ect…. He is incredibly reliable and even keeled. Zach and Nicole created something we will have for the rest of our lives, and the value they added to our day was not just in what they memorialized but in the process in which they did it. They made it fun, easy, respectful, and on time. It’s not easy to do all four of those things, and they did them so well. Their editing skills are exceptional and every single photo is perfect. There are so many magical photos, it is truly impossible to pick a favorite! They are incredibly trustworthy and honest humble people. I offer my highest recommendation for their services. They will compliment your most important day in every avenue possible. They are artists, tacticians, professionals, and most importantly respectful, kind people. I could not have asked for a better duo of photographers and teammates on our special day.

V
Val V

Married on 06/14/2019

Simply the BEST wedding photographer.

All I can say is WOW. Nicki (and her husband Zack) are everything you want in wedding photographers to capture one of the arguably most important days of your life. We contacted Nicki after falling in ... Read more love with our friends’ elopement pictures she had done and let her know of our wild, non traditional plan of eloping on a hot air balloon in VT, surrounded by our immediate family members. Right off the bat, they were down for the adventure! We did an engagement session prior to the wedding and it’s SO clear how much they truly love what they do. I was worried we would be incredibly awkward, but they made the day fun and comfortable and it felt more like walking around Boston with new friends- who happen to be taking your picture. After leaving, my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much and if it wasn’t clear before, when we got those photos we knew we picked the perfect photographers to capture our wedding. For our ceremony, they trekked all the way to VT to stay at an inn with our families. When the weather was jeopardizing our plan to get married in a hot air balloon (leaving us with no viable plan B) Nicki and Zack were calm and supportive and offered to scout pretty VT locations we could get married. We ended up having a chance of the weather clearing and being able to go up in the balloon, and after a long ride to the launch site in a sprinter with 12 of us, and then waiting for almost an hour in the rain to see if it was possible we’d be able to fly, the pilot finally called it and we were not going to be able to go up in the balloon. That’s when Nicki and Zack sprung into action- taking umbrellas out of their trunk and seeking out the perfect spot. We were leaving that field married, and they were going to make it the most beautiful ceremony they could! We quite literally got married on the side of the road on someone’s private property, in the pouring rain, and it was the MOST magical and beautiful moment of our lives. We just got our album and it’s so incredible how talented they are- the photos make it look like that was the plan all along! Going through the album took us back to that day and gave me chills! If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, stop looking and hire Nicki- I would HIGHLY recommend her and Zack!