Nicole Evertsen Photography

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Nicole Evertsen Photography

Your Dream Photographer, based in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a contemporary wedding photography company that captures photographs of couples’ weddings throughout Utah, California, and Idaho. Photographer Nicole Eversten is passionate about couples’ love stories and aims to capture these stories through the lens of her camera. This photographer believes that every shoot should be fun and stress-free.

Your Dream Photographer uses a photojournalistic eye to capture the most important moments of a couple’s wedding day. Your Dream Photographer blends contemporary, natural, and traditional styles. In addition to wedding day photos, couples can also use this photographer for engagement shoots and trash the dress shoots, this helps build rapport between couples and their photographer. To make sure she gets the shot, Nicole only plans one event per day, can provide additional hours, and work with a second shooter. Other services offered by Nicole Eversten Photography include:

• Custom graphics
  • Willingness to travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Photo slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services

Couples can receive their edited wedding photographs quickly in the form of digital files. This photographer also offers printed products for couples to cherish for generations to come. Print products include:

• Albums

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 03/04/2018

If I had to sum up my experience with Nicole with one word, that word would probably be WOW. Or maybe just "AAAHHH!". I reached out to Nicole to take bridals for my husband and I and she responded ... Read more quickly with a handful of location ideas. I wanted warm toned pictures that didn't look posed, but rather really captured our relationship and Nicole KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK. We had such a fun time shooting with her, and it felt like we were all best friends 5 minutes in! I had some really specific shots in mind and Nicole took my ideas and made them her own... and they turned out to be even better than I had imagined. My husband and I LOVE the pictures and I'm so grateful that Nicole was willing to work with my vision! She is incredibly talented and great to work with.

G
Gabriela

Married on 09/26/2018

I highly recommend Nicole if you are looking for someone super professional and outstanding. Once again my experience with her was great and I am looking forward to have our next session soon! Read more I highly recommend Nicole if you are looking for someone super professional and outstanding. Once again my experience with her was great and I am looking forward to have our next session soon!

I
Ivana

Married on 04/10/2018

She is awesome! One of the best photographers in Utah! Read more She is awesome! One of the best photographers in Utah!