Nicole Mera LLC

San Antonio, TX · View map

About Nicole Mera LLC

Nikki of Nicole Mera is a high-end private jeweler who specializes in creating custom hand-fabricated fine jewelry, for both contemporary and traditional styles. Nikki gathers inspiration from clients’ ideas and imagination to ultimately create a custom timeless design. Whether it is your first time designing a custom engagement ring, needing assistance procuring the perfect gemstone for an anniversary, or selecting the perfect gift, trust in the knowledge and experience of Nikki to help guide you through each moment. Nikki works with clients locally (Texas) but also works with clients nationwide. Message to start your dream ring today! << 2019 Couples’ Choice Award® Winner! >>

20 Reviews for Nicole Mera LLC

20 Nicole Mera LLC Reviews

R
Réynard Lewis

Getting married on 06/08/2021

I couldn’t have been happier with the experience!

Can you give more than 5 stars? I wish you could because Nicole Mera deserves 10. I’ve never purchased any type of custom jewelry. I only knew I wanted an engagement ring and it had to be unique and ... Read more special. Nicole was amazing she walked me thru every step of the way. We talked about stone selection, style of the ring, and giving it a personal touch. She was patient and informative. Her responsiveness was on point. I couldn’t be happier that I chose her. My fiancée now has the ring of her dreams and guess what Nicole helped me design it. Thank you so much we will be getting our wedding bands thru her as well!!!

Travis
Travis Halff

Getting married on 05/06/2021

Unparalleled Excellence

I couldn't have made a better choice than working with Nicole Mera. Nikki made the process a delight and stress-free. My partner and I wanted to do some of the initial research and exploration ... Read more together, before I was left in charge with selecting details and watching it come together. Nikki did an amazing job of facilitating this and was a constant ally throughout the entire process. The ring she created is stunning and completely unique to my partner and I, which just makes it all the more special. I can't stress enough how fantastic Nikki was-- I highly recommend Nicole Mera and can't wait until we get to work with her again on another piece of jewelry.

L
Laura Linneman

Getting married on 02/07/2021

So Helpful and Sweet!

I don't even know where to start with Nikki. She is so incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. My fiancé worked with Nicole Mera to get a perfect engagement ring and I am way beyond happy we went ... Read more back for our wedding bands. Coming from two people who had NO idea what we were doing, Nikki went step-by-step with us through the entire process to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. She made this step of engagement so much fun rather than a chore to figure it out on our own. Nikki has a heart of gold and I have already recommended her to my friends who are thinking about getting married. We can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us!