Nicole Mera LLC

San Antonio, TX · View map

About Nicole Mera LLC

Nicole Mera is a high-end, custom design and jewelry concierge service, specializing in hand fabricated fine jewelry, for both contemporary and traditional styles. Nicole Mera gathers inspiration from our clients' ideas and imagination to ultimately create a custom timeless design. Whether it is your first time designing a custom engagement ring, needing assistance procuring the perfect gemstone for an anniversary, or selecting the perfect gift, trust in the knowledge and experience of Nicole Mera to help guide you through each moment.

18 Reviews for Nicole Mera LLC

18 Nicole Mera LLC Reviews

Travis
Travis Halff

Getting married on 05/06/2021

Unparalleled Excellence

I couldn't have made a better choice than working with Nicole Mera. Nikki made the process a delight and stress-free. My partner and I wanted to do some of the initial research and exploration ... Read more together, before I was left in charge with selecting details and watching it come together. Nikki did an amazing job of facilitating this and was a constant ally throughout the entire process. The ring she created is stunning and completely unique to my partner and I, which just makes it all the more special. I can't stress enough how fantastic Nikki was-- I highly recommend Nicole Mera and can't wait until we get to work with her again on another piece of jewelry.

L
Laura Linneman

Getting married on 02/07/2021

So Helpful and Sweet!

I don't even know where to start with Nikki. She is so incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. My fiancé worked with Nicole Mera to get a perfect engagement ring and I am way beyond happy we went ... Read more back for our wedding bands. Coming from two people who had NO idea what we were doing, Nikki went step-by-step with us through the entire process to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. She made this step of engagement so much fun rather than a chore to figure it out on our own. Nikki has a heart of gold and I have already recommended her to my friends who are thinking about getting married. We can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us!

J
Jacob B

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely amazing

Nikki was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for that extra special experience when designing the perfect piece for any occasion. I connected with Nikki through ... Read more my now Fiance who had gone to High School with Nikki. We were looking for someone who would help us through the process of designing an engagement ring that was both personalized to who we were, and what we were looking for, but also considerate of our budget. Nikki was such a pleasure to work with from day one. She was knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions and ensure I was comfortable and involved throughout the design process. She was quick to respond via long distance communication, and helped me throughout every stage of journey knowing how special this time was to me and my fiance. I truly felt like she was invested in not only the ring I was looking for but also the meaning and excitement of the occasion. She helped me add touches of personality to the ring that made it extra special and unique, and my fiance and I are so thrilled with how the beautiful engagement ring turned out. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and are so glad we were able to work with Nikki!