Nicole Pechonis

Nashville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Nicole Pechonis

Located in Nashville, Tennessee, Nicole Pechonis Hair and Makeup is a licensed professional hair and makeup artist. Their goal is to enhance each client’s natural beauty and they start off by taking a customized approach to working with each person. Nicole Pechonis Hair and Makeup’s owner and namesake has been in the industry since 2009, and she has a lengthy history with fine arts, making her uniquely qualified to complete your big-day look. If you and your wedding party will be done up by Nicole, you can request to have multiple stylists for your group, to stay on track with your wedding day agenda.

Nicole Pechonis Hair and Makeup uses the Temptu Pro Airbrush Makeup System in a lightweight, waterproof shade created for the client to match the skin tone and cover evenly. Good news: Nicole and her team will travel to you and your crew. Services include:

• Facials

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 05/09/2015

I found Nicole through Wedding Wire and after looking at her work online -- I knew she was exactly what I was looking for! She got back to me quickly after I initially reached out and came to me for a ... Read more a trial run. She took time to make sure she knew what I wanted, and made notes along the way. On the day of the wedding, Nicole and her assistant traveled to where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, which was incredibly convenient! Everyone looked gorgeous and my hair & makeup stayed perfect throughout the night, which is saying a lot since I had an outdoor wedding in the heat of May. For what Nicole offered, she was incredibly affordable: hair, eyelashes, airbrush makeup, AND she travels! Also, not only is she talented -- Nicole is so sweet and fun to work with. Thanks Nicole & Nissi!

M
Molly

Married on 06/02/2018

After searching for a stylist that could meet the needs of a small, destination wedding party, my maid of honor found Nicole on Wedding Wire. She came to the hotel where we were getting married to do ... Read more a trial run before the rehearsal dinner. She came back the next day, our wedding day, to do hair and makeup for me and my girls. She made each of us look beautiful!

B
Bergen

Married on 03/31/2018

Nicole is really talented and so fun to work with. She did my trial at my home and our wedding party make up (+ MOB & MOG) hair and make up for our 3.31.18 wedding. Everyone looked beautiful and loved ... Read more loved how they looked, which does not always happen for bridesmaids! I can't say enough about how easy she was to coordinate with and how professional and talented she is. I'll be hiring her again for special events in the future!