Nicole Rodz Makeup Artist

Carolina, PR · View map · Visit website

About Nicole Rodz Makeup Artist

Nicole Rodz Makeup Artist is a beauty artist in Carolina, Puerto Rico that provides wedding hair and makeup services. By using high-quality products, the team assures you that your makeup and hairstyle will last all day long. They’ll do their absolute best work to create a finished look you will feel confident and beautiful in.

Nicole Rodz Makeup Artist suggests a consultation to discuss your beauty goals along with your hair and makeup trial. The licensed stylists are able to provide their services to groups of up to 30 people and even have a group discount available. You and your wedding party can enjoy on-site services for additional convenience. Hair services include updos, extensions, styling, and blowouts, and they’ll apply a veil, crown, or other hair accessories provided. The following makeup services are available:

• Airbrush makeup

R
Featured
Rossana

Married on 02/14/2015

If you are interested in looking like a real queen on your wedding day, you NEED to contact Nicole Rodz. The makeup last me for more than 18 hours, no need for touch ups and my hair was on point all ... Read more night long. I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. I now see the pictures of my big day and I wish I could look like that every single day. If you need the BEST makeup artist, you need Nicole Rodz.

A
Ashley

Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing at what they do would not a have picked in the other hair or make up artist used quality materials make up lasted all day-and-night hair look just the same when I woke up Read more Absolutely amazing at what they do would not a have picked in the other hair or make up artist used quality materials make up lasted all day-and-night hair look just the same when I woke up

M
Monica

Married on 08/04/2018

I had a destination wedding on August 4th 2018. The morning of my wedding poor Nicole got admitted to hospital which she texted me immediately explained with a whole plan on who she was sending me ... Read more instead. She sent me Joselyn who was amazing. I had tan lines sun burn the most uneven skin. She did my make up and hair. She made me beautiful! I was amazed! I showed her picture she executed it perfectly! Although I was sad that I didn't get to meet Nicole because she was sweet and accommodating she sent Jocelyn who exceeded more than I could imagine for my day.