Hired? Booked

Nicole Simeral & Company, Weddings & Events

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Nicole Simeral & Company, Weddings & Events

Nicole Simeral & Company, Weddings & Events is a wedding planning business based in Boston, Massachusetts. Owner and planner Nicole Simeral has been planning stunning and memorable weddings for over 15 years. She loves the process of planning, being there for her clients and seeing their faces as they experience the wedding of their dreams. With high expertise in the industry, the company is determined to offer its clients only the best.

Nicole Simeral & Company, Weddings & Events offers impeccable customer service for their clients. Nicole offers the following wedding planning services:

• Ceremony

P
    Featured
    Patrick

Married on 11/12/2016

Nicole Simeral & Co. Are sheer perfection. I had the pleasure of meeting Nicole long before I got engaged and have become a huge fan of her work and event production accomplishments. My husband and I ... Read more feel so fortunate to have had Nicole and her team by our side throughout the entire planning process and our wedding weekend. Nicole not only influenced many elements of our wedding design and experience, but she also introduced us to the most incredible vendors; stationary, photographer, videographer, and decor. We couldn't have been happier with these vendor recommendations - like Nicole, these folks quickly transitioned from vendor to lifelong friend. As a service obsessed hotelier driven by creating authentic and memorable moments, I've been envisioning our wedding for what feels like a lifetime. Every detail was in mind head; order and timing of wedding processional, background music to our vows, special moments that only I thought I'd be able to execute. Nicole somehow got into my brain and took my dream and turned it into a magical fairytale. Day of Nicole was always one step ahead of any question, wish, or want. I throughly enjoyed my wedding because of Nicole and I'll forever be grateful for her support, thoughtful-gracious service, and lifelong friendship. If you're questioning utilizing Nicole Simeral & Co., there is no question. Nicole is in a league of her own and we truely feel fortunate to have had her by our side for the biggest weekend of our lives.

C
    Crystal

Married on 09/29/2017

Nicole and her team were absolutely AMAZING! I thought for sure that I could handle planning my own wedding, but the amount of time, effort and stress that Nicole and her team removed from my life was ... Read more remarkable! Not only were they super helpful, professional and knowledgeable - they were so sweet and so much fun to be around!! They helped put every tiny detail into place and helped me create a vision where I didn't have one! My wedding was a beautiful, amazing experience thanks to them!

R
    Richard

Married on 09/09/2017

Nicole and her team made our daughter's wedding magical! Read more Nicole and her team made our daughter's wedding magical!