Nicole Smith Wedding Planning

Willow Grove, Pennsylvania · View map

About Nicole Smith Wedding Planning

Nicole Smith Wedding Planning is a wedding planner in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania that serves the Greater Philadelphia region. Nicole is a reliable wedding planner who promises to organize a beautiful, stress free wedding for couples that perfectly encapsulates their personalities, wants, and needs. Nicole Smith Wedding Planning promises to expertly coordinate and execute a special day that will remain in your memory forever.

Nicole is an organized, highly attentive planner who will aid couples in creating the wedding day of their dreams. This full-service company provides couples undivided attention and makes sure their ideas are heard and incorporated into every aspect of planning. Nicole Smith Wedding Planning will plan wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious, and double weddings and elopements. She offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis

Caroline
Featured
Caroline

Married on 06/28/2019

Nicole helped us have a seamless ceremony!

I loved having Nicole be part of our wedding day! Nicole served as our ceremony coordinator. Even though she was technically serving as a “day of” coordinator, she held a few meetings with me ... Read more throughout the planning process to discuss details and see if I had questions/needed help with vendors. She was able to provide helpful suggestions about all of the details of a ceremony that I had not necessarily thought about. Nicole ensured that our ceremony was perfect, and we did not have to worry about one detail at the church. From our guests' arrival until our final exit from the church, our ceremony was seamless. Having Nicole’s help allowed me, my husband, and our families to be present in the ceremony and truly enjoy every second, rather than worrying about logistics. You can never have too many helping hands on your wedding day, and I’m so glad that we hired Nicole to be part of our wedding!

Dana
Dana Webster

Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Coordinator Extraordinaire

Nicole was hands down my saving grace during my wedding planning. She assisted from start to finish, which included putting out "fires" as they arose and keeping me calm. Nicole's vast knowledge of ... Read more the wedding industry and vendor management is second to none. Nicole's etiquette and expertise was demonstrated by her hard work and dedication to making my wedding day perfect. The wedding was a huge success, it could not have gone any better. Nicole, I can not thank you enough for all you did to contribute to one of the most important days of my life.

B
Blair Lawrence

Married on 10/22/2016

Wonderful and hard-working wedding planner

Nicky is everything you need in an event planner. She's responsive, organized, has a great eye for design and style, and is excellent at managing people. Nicky understood what my now-husband and I ... Read more needed even when we didn't. She handled a snafu with our transportation vendor with poise and speed. (I didn't even know the snafu occurred—that's how good she is!) If I were doing it again, I would have hired her earlier. She was so on top of things she even got my husband and I drinks when we were in the receiving line. I couldn't imagine the day going successfully without her. I 100% recommend booking her for your wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Nicole Smith Wedding Planning FAQ