Nicole Taylor Events

Modesto, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About Nicole Taylor Events

Hello!

I'm Nicole, and I love everything about weddings.

I love attending them, getting dressed up, and celebrating. I love the look on the couples' faces when they see each other for the first time, and especially the look when they are announced together as married. But most of all, I love wedding planning! When I was little, I wanted to be what I called "a married-up girl". I thought that you could just become a bride as your profession. And honestly, who wouldn't want to walk around in a beautiful gown all day, have your picture taken, and party all night?!

Making people happy and creating dreams are things that I have combined with my love for weddings and events. Every single couple I meet is the most important couple, and each one has their vision of the perfect day, making it unique and special. I love bringing out the little details and making sure that everything is just as you want. Creating these events brings such joy and delight! I couldn't think of anything better than bringing these wedding dreams to life!

If you are ready to create an unforgettable event that you and your guests will remember forever, I would love to be apart of your vision. So, let's get started!

• Day-of coordination

A
Featured
Alysia

Married on 04/07/2018

Nicole is an amazing wedding planner! She is very responsive and on top of everything! Nicole helped to make our wedding stress-free and everything we wanted! Read more Nicole is an amazing wedding planner! She is very responsive and on top of everything! Nicole helped to make our wedding stress-free and everything we wanted!

A
Allison

Married on 06/02/2018

Nicole was fabulous! The day went off without a hitch, everything was on time as planned, and she handled the vendors with ease. She made sure I was taken care of, and is quick on her feet. She is ... Read more truly a gem, and I would trust her with any large event.

Nicole Taylor Events FAQ