Nicole Wzorek Designs

Westfield, MA · View map

About Nicole Wzorek Designs

Nicole Wzorek Designs creates custom bridal gowns, special occasion garments, accessories and more. As the owner, designer and alteration specialist, I take great pleasure in working with brides and other clients to be able to sketch their abstract ideas down on paper to help bring those dreams to reality. I take pride in knowing I have my hand in every step of the design process and love being able to share this process with my clients, creating a personal and unique experience. I also do alterations and will work with clients to ensure their garment fits just right and are exactly how they want them. I am a privately owned shop, available by appointment only, to help everyone fall in love with their special piece.

3 Reviews for Nicole Wzorek Designs

3 Nicole Wzorek Designs Reviews

K
Katie

Getting married on 08/29/2019

I went to Nicole Wzorek Designs about a year ago for alterations to a bridesmaids dress, Nicole worked closely with me to figure out exactly how I wanted it to fit. The work was done quickly, for a ... Read more very reasonable price and the dress fit perfectly! She has an adorable studio that helps make for a unique and personal experience!

T
Theresa

Married on 11/11/2017

Nicole did a wonderful job creating my mother-of-the groom gown. She carefully listened to my ideas and designed a gown that reflected my every wish! She is a very talented, highly professional ... Read more designer. In addition, her friendly personality makes the experience very enjoyable. I highly recommend her!!

M
Melissa

Married on 07/23/2016

One of the first things I wanted to check off my wedding to do list was selecting my wedding gown. I was especially lucky in this process to have my talented friend Nicole of Nicole Wzorek Designs ... Read more create the dress of my dreams. Nicole took the ideas and thoughts from my head and translated them into a beautiful design on paper. This sketch then became a muslin prototype and then the final product, my customized wedding dress. Nicole's attention to detail during each step of the design process and her eagerness to make me the most beautiful bride on my wedding day made working with her one of the most enjoyable moments leading up to my big day! Nicole made me feel and look like the bride I'd dreamed of being since a little girl and I hope she continues to make other brides feel just as beautiful with her one of a kind bridal designs!!

Nicole Wzorek Designs FAQ