Nicole's Boutique

Brick, NJ · View map

About Nicole's Boutique

Nicole's Boutique has been offering today's hottest styles at modest prices 17 years.

We have earned a reputation for offering exceptional service, superior merchandise and helpful advice to our clientèle in an invitingly warm and friendly environment. Nicole's staff invites you to experience the difference of a couture boutique where you will have your own professional consultant who has the fashion expertise to help you choose the gown that's right for you. Experienced fashion consultants, personal appointments, large private dressing rooms - let the staff of Nicole's Boutique pamper you.

If you are a bride-to-be, bridesmaid, attending prom or looking for that "something fabulous" you owe it to yourself to visit Nicole's Boutique. Call 732.262.3500 to set up your appointment and model the most amazing gowns on our runway! Boutique hours are subject to change so be sure to always visit NicolesBoutique.com for exact store hours!

94 Reviews for Nicole's Boutique

94 Nicole's Boutique Reviews

Brooke
Brooke Obenauer

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Couldn’t be any happier!

Nicole’s boutique is the most amazing little gem, I couldn’t be any more greatful for this place! I have gotten every important dress I’ve ever worn here so it only made sense for me to go looking for ... Read more wedding dresses with Nicole! From the second you walk in you know you are in good hands and the selection of dresses for every occasion are unbeatable!

Penny
Penny Smith

Getting married on 11/22/2019

Wonderful experience!!

I cannot say enough great things about this Boutique. I went in last week just to begin looking and ended up falling in love with my dress. Totally was not something I had in my mind but with the help ... Read more of Nicole and her assistant they had me fall in love. So I came back the following week with my mom and again Nicole went out of her way to make this a very pleasurable experience!!!

A
Alyssa

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Speechless!

I have only the best things to say about Nicole, her staff & the boutique! They listened to each detail of what I liked and didn’t like about wedding gowns & helped me find the perfect one so I could ... Read more say YES to my beautiful dress!! They are so friendly, helpful, and awesome all around. Thank you, thank you, thank you! From buying my prom dress here 7 years ago to buying my wedding dress now, I wouldn’t recommend anyone go anywhere else 💕