Nicole's Boutique

Brick, NJ · View map

About Nicole's Boutique

Nicole's Boutique has been offering today's hottest styles at modest prices 17 years.

We have earned a reputation for offering exceptional service, superior merchandise and helpful advice to our clientèle in an invitingly warm and friendly environment. Nicole's staff invites you to experience the difference of a couture boutique where you will have your own professional consultant who has the fashion expertise to help you choose the gown that's right for you. Experienced fashion consultants, personal appointments, large private dressing rooms - let the staff of Nicole's Boutique pamper you.

If you are a bride-to-be, bridesmaid, attending prom or looking for that "something fabulous" you owe it to yourself to visit Nicole's Boutique. Call 732.262.3500 to set up your appointment and model the most amazing gowns on our runway! Boutique hours are subject to change so be sure to always visit NicolesBoutique.com for exact store hours!

96 Reviews for Nicole's Boutique

96 Nicole's Boutique Reviews

B
Briana Taddeo

Getting married on 11/13/2020

The best bridal experience!!!

5 stars isn’t enough! The staff is lovely, they made me feel so comfortable and gave honest feedback. Nicole is amazing and I ended up picking a dress she designed herself! It’s stunning. I can see ... Read more why so many people told me to go to her boutique!

Maria
Maria

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Love Nicoles!

Absolutely love Nicole's Boutique! I've gotten my prom dress, a bridesmaid dress & my wedding dress from there! They're all super sweet and patient, especially when I asked to out the same dress back ... Read more on 3 times. ;) I recommend everyone to go shopping here. They're the best!

Brooke
Brooke Obenauer

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Couldn’t be any happier!

Nicole’s boutique is the most amazing little gem, I couldn’t be any more greatful for this place! I have gotten every important dress I’ve ever worn here so it only made sense for me to go looking for ... Read more wedding dresses with Nicole! From the second you walk in you know you are in good hands and the selection of dresses for every occasion are unbeatable!