Nicole's Boutique

Brick, NJ · View map

About Nicole's Boutique

Nicole's Boutique has been offering today's hottest styles at modest prices 17 years.

We have earned a reputation for offering exceptional service, superior merchandise and helpful advice to our clientèle in an invitingly warm and friendly environment. Nicole's staff invites you to experience the difference of a couture boutique where you will have your own professional consultant who has the fashion expertise to help you choose the gown that's right for you. Experienced fashion consultants, personal appointments, large private dressing rooms - let the staff of Nicole's Boutique pamper you.

If you are a bride-to-be, bridesmaid, attending prom or looking for that "something fabulous" you owe it to yourself to visit Nicole's Boutique. Call 732.262.3500 to set up your appointment and model the most amazing gowns on our runway! Boutique hours are subject to change so be sure to always visit NicolesBoutique.com for exact store hours!

98 Reviews for Nicole's Boutique

98 Nicole's Boutique Reviews

B
Briana Taddeo

Getting married on 11/13/2020

The best bridal experience!!!

5 stars isn’t enough! The staff is lovely, they made me feel so comfortable and gave honest feedback. Nicole is amazing and I ended up picking a dress she designed herself! It’s stunning. I can see ... Read more why so many people told me to go to her boutique!

S
Samantha Alexander

Getting married on 10/17/2020

I wish I could Nicole’s WAY more than 5 stars!

I said yes to my dress last night and I have to say how much I appreciate Nicole and her girls there that met all of my wants and needs in relation to this special time. Katie helped me in and out of ... Read more every single dress I tried on and made me feel comfortable in going out to show my loved ones the dresses or not. I’m on the bigger size of dress sizes and Nicole’s had a wide variety for me to choose from. There were no time constraints, we were allowed to walk around, touch the dresses, and try on as many as I wanted to. I bought my prom dress from Nicole’s years ago and Nicole honored my loyalty to her and gave a discount towards my bridal gown/veil package. They are flexible with paying the dress off and made me feel so comfortable with the ENTIRE process. You’ve made this experience a dream for me. I can not thank you enough. THANK YOU!!!💗💗💗💗

Maria
Maria

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Love Nicoles!

Absolutely love Nicole's Boutique! I've gotten my prom dress, a bridesmaid dress & my wedding dress from there! They're all super sweet and patient, especially when I asked to out the same dress back ... Read more on 3 times. ;) I recommend everyone to go shopping here. They're the best!