Hired? Hired

Nicole's Boutique

Brick, NJ · View map

About Nicole's Boutique

Nicole's Boutique has been offering today's hottest styles at modest prices 17 years.

We have earned a reputation for offering exceptional service, superior merchandise and helpful advice to our clientèle in an invitingly warm and friendly environment. Nicole's staff invites you to experience the difference of a couture boutique where you will have your own professional consultant who has the fashion expertise to help you choose the gown that's right for you. Experienced fashion consultants, personal appointments, large private dressing rooms - let the staff of Nicole's Boutique pamper you.

If you are a bride-to-be, bridesmaid, attending prom or looking for that "something fabulous" you owe it to yourself to visit Nicole's Boutique. Call 732.262.3500 to set up your appointment and model the most amazing gowns on our runway! Boutique hours are subject to change so be sure to always visit NicolesBoutique.com for exact store hours!

89 Reviews for Nicole's Boutique

89 Nicole's Boutique Reviews

L
Larissa

Getting married on 10/22/2019

I cannot begin to explain how happy I am with my experience at Nicole's Boutique. I was super nervous coming in and trying on bridal dresses. I tried on a total of 7 dresses and I'm thankful for ... Read more Miranda who helped me in and out of them. The Boutique itself is small and doesn't look like much outside, but when you walk in it's magical. It's a mixture of prom and bridal gowns.. Prom dresses were in the front, however as you walk towards the back, they have racks and racks of bridal gowns that I didn't know where to start. I showed them some dresses I saw from their IG page and Miranda picked out a few for me to try on and it so happened that one of the dresses she pulled is my "say 'yes' to the dress" dress! So a huge shout out to her for doing so. Also, for those who get nervous about standing in front of people, expect that from here (I went during the weekend) lol. Every time I walked out with a gown, the guests who were trying on prom dresses, etc would whisper to each other or go "ooooh" "ahhhh" lol. Made me even more nervous! The one feature I loved about Nicole's was the mini walk stage they had, made me feel like a model. I highly recommend brides to come here for their gowns. Now that I've said yes to the dress, it's starting to feel real. Thank you so much to Nicole's Boutique and the person that helped me with this experience. If you can, ask for Miranda!

D
Dana

Getting married on 07/19/2019

Nicole and her team were a pleasure to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted and they went above and beyond to get me my perfect wedding dress! Id highly recommend them, you will not be ... Read more disappointed!!!

E
Elana

Getting married on 06/02/2019

Where do I begin. Nicole was the absolute best! She made my bridal party/mother/and myself feel so comfortable. She helped me find the perfect dress My first visit. She is beyond helpful. I was so ... Read more nervous when I walked in, I left the happiest bride to be! I would recommend Nicole’s boutique to any future brides! Her and her staff are amazing.