Nicole's Vanity

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About Nicole's Vanity

Nicole’s Vanity is a makeup business in San Jose, California. Nicole is a graduate of Cinema Makeup School in Los Angeles and of San Jose State University, with a degree in hospitality management. She became a wedding and event coordinator while she worked to receive her esthetician license from Academy for Salon Professionals in Santa Clara, California. Now, Nicole is a makeup artists for wedding and events.

Along with makeup, Nicole specializes in waxing and eyebrow design. She takes care of all your needs to get your ready and looking spectacular for your special day. Her bridal makeup package includes a trial run, day of makeup, custom fake lashes, hydrating eye mask and a high resolution picture of your makeup during the bridal trial. Nicole’s Vanity also offers makeup services for the bridal party and family members. Her services include:

• Airbrush and contour makeup

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 08/26/2016

Nicole was amazing to work with - to sum it up, I'm very happy I booked her for my bridal makeup. Nicole was always available when I needed her and she replied quickly to all my emails. I loved that ... Read more that about her - huge plus when you're planning your own wedding! And, it was a huge relief since I had a ton of questions and concerns due to my skin allergy and lack of makeup knowledge. Nicole was amazing - she nailed our trial session and even accommodated my eye allergy by having a non latex adhesive for my false lashes. It was the best feeling waking up the day after the wedding and not having puffy eyes. So glad the adhesive glue she used for the false lashes worked! I loved having her around on my special day. She arrived on time, was super calm, smiling the entire time and was very professional. Exactly the kind of energy you want to be around on your big day. For our wedding, I hired her for touch ups which required her to be at 3 different locations. She had no problem accommodating and I honestly felt like I had another sister around (she was that awesome!). My makeup the day of was perfection! I knew it was a hit when I did a First Look with my Dad and he specifically commented on my makeup. That's huge coming from my dad. It meant it was just enough makeup for a plain jane :) And looking at the photos that I've seen so far, i loved the makeup. I felt like it was ME in the photos and I didn't look over-the-top or too heavy. It was exactly what I was hoping to have on my wedding day. Nicole's quality customer service and talent definitely contributed to the success of our wedding. I felt so beautiful and was so relaxed getting ready. Thank you, Nicole. Can't wait to hire you again!

Y
Yarin

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Nicole was very nice. Her quality of work was amazing and made my family members look beautiful for my sister's wedding. She was responsive and very accommodating to last-minute changes. Read more Nicole was very nice. Her quality of work was amazing and made my family members look beautiful for my sister's wedding. She was responsive and very accommodating to last-minute changes.

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 05/18/2019

Best makeup ever

Where do I even begin? Nicole did my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding and both turned out perfect! Besides being incredibly talented, Nicole is kind, warm and the kind of person you want ... Read more around you on your big day! She made me feel so comfortable every step of the way, and also dealt with my endless texts and questions about changing lip colors, etc. When I wanted to try a different look for my eye makeup, she fit me in for a quick session just to make sure it was just right for my big day! She also did makeup for my 5 bridesmaids, and everyone loved their look! If you are looking for gorgeous makeup from someone who is beautiful inside and out, Nicole is your girl! I hope to be able to get my makeup done again in the future :)