Nicotra's Ballroom

Staten Island, NY · View map · Visit website

About Nicotra's Ballroom

Nestled in 415 acres of protected woodlands and gardens, the elegant Nicotra’s Ballroom is located in the Hilton Garden Inn Staten Island. This grand hotel offers 198 rooms and suites, wedding weekend package, and is the home of the Zagat rated Lorenzo’s Restaurant Bar & Cabaret.

When planning your event at Nicotra’s Ballroom, your magical journey begins by meeting your personal event planner. Bringing your dreams to life, our team will help you every step of the way. With over 40 different preferred professionals to choose from, covering every aspect of your wedding you could imagine, anything is possible for your special day.

Nicotra’s Ballroom, conveniently located in the heart of Staten Island, makes the perfect venue for your celebration. From providing room blocks with group rates for out-of-town guests to complimentary shuttle service to and from Newark airport and the Staten Island Ferry, we have everything covered. We can even plan your rehearsal dinner. To continue the festivities, enjoy breakfast or a brunch buffet with your guests the next morning and create the perfect ending to your special event.

At Nicotra’s Ballroom, we provide all the amenities and services that you will need to produce an effortlessly spectacular event.

TEA HOUSE GARDEN

Experience the serene, exotic beauty of our Tea House Garden. The glass ceiling sets a magical tone, while the wall of waterfalls adds tranquility. Just outside, the footbridge, koi pond and pagoda serve as spectacular backdrops for commemorative photographs.

TREVI GARDEN

Our silk-tented, Italian piazza-inspired Trevi Garden, with its cobblestone flooring and lampposts from Venice will transport you. Enjoy the old-world charm and intrinsic romance and grandeur of Italy.

BALLROOMS

Guests will experience the upscale service and style of a Manhattan venue in the newly updated Nicotra’s Ballroom, featuring luxurious wall coverings and beautiful gilded seating. Floor to ceiling windows allow you to enjoy the striking views of the surrounding woodland setting. The warm vivid color palettes create an intimate feel within each unique banquet space. Celebrate your special day in the elegant and romantic Nicotra’s Ballroom.

53 Reviews for Nicotra's Ballroom

53 Nicotra's Ballroom Reviews

Joanna
Featured
Joanna

Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Wedding

I wish I could relive that day over and over again. From the start I knew I wanted my wedding at Nicotra’s. Not only is it a gorgeous venue, but the attached hotel was definitely a plus as my husband ... Read more and I have a lot of out of town family/friends. From the first day we went there, Wedding Coordinator Jen Finch was amazing!!! Always in touch and so wonderful! The night before my wedding i stayed in the bridal suite with sitting room and salon set up with my mom. The morning of my wedding I woke to a lovely in-room breakfast for me and my bridesmaids which was an extra charge but so worth it! We got back from the church and got the most beautiful pictures right on the grounds! Everyone LOVED the food. The cocktail hour was gorgeous! The staff was incredible!!! The room was absolutely beautiful!!! It was everything I could’ve wanted in a wedding and so much more!!!

Sharmaine
Sharmaine

Married on 05/04/2019

Trevi-ballroom Reception: romantic

Our wedding reception at the Trevi Garden ballroom was held here in May 2019. I chose the Trevi because I like high ceilings with curtain drapery, resembling an indoor tent. The included catering ... Read more service was terrific as our wedding guests only had compliments on the quality of the food! Sue, the coordinator at the Hilton was a pleasure to work with-upbeat, direct and organized. We had a 9-piece band play, as well, in which a stage was provided at no extra cost by Sue. The elegant lamposts, the statues and fountain within the venue offered a classic theme. The lobby of the Hilton hotel was impressive and elegant too! I got a bridal suite for my party and stayed overnight after the wedding too. The bridal suite was large in space that it accommodated my bridesmaids, hair & makeup, photographer & videography crew! Uplighting along the walls was included, we chose amber and it offered a romantic feed. Highly recommended holding a wedding here.

K
Keryn Price

Married on 10/07/2018

10/10, No Regrets, Absolutely Amazing Experience

Picking Nicotra's Ballroom to get married was the best, and easiest, decision that my (now) husband and I made. Working with Sue Vaiana ensured that we had a magical wedding that was everything we ... Read more hoped for and more. All of her recommendations were spot on and she was there for us every step of the way-- literally answering our emails in the middle of the night. The food and service couldn't be beat; all of our guests were extremely impressed and many said it was the best wedding they had ever been to.