Night Magic Productions

Duluth, MN · View map

About Night Magic Productions

I work with couples on the biggest day of their life, their wedding day. I help with fulfilling their dreams by making their wedding reception a night that is so fun that their guests will be raving about what an excellent time they had. I do this through careful planning, so that my brides and grooms can sit back and enjoy their day rather than worry about all the little detail.

Over the last 20 years I have seen so many different ideas come to life. So if my brides and grooms are looking for something different, I can put together a ton of unique ideas that we can personalize just for them that night.

Not many people can say they love what they do, but I can and it shows in all my work.

So if you want a Fun, Unique, and Memorable night, Night Magic Productions is the company you can't afford NOT to hire.

5 Reviews for Night Magic Productions

5 Night Magic Productions Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 05/18/2019

Far Beyond a DJ

Dean and Barb both worked to create the most amazing day for the two of us. Dean and us collaborated on a fun Pokémon themed grand march that really showed off our fun personality as a couple and a ... Read more bit of our nerdiness. Barb also wrote a lovely love story that told the guests about our journey to the altar. Dean recorded audio of me talking about my father and I’s relationship and wove it into our father daughter dance, it made him, me and half the room tear up. It was truly the most incredible night. Thank you Dean and Barb for making our wedding the best day ever. You are so much more than DJs, you set the tone for the reception, and it was the most fun I have ever had!

jojotwenty2
joleen

Married on 08/05/2017

Dean was amazing! He was our officiant and our DJ/Master of Ceremonies for the night and he definitely kept the party going. The music was great for ALL guests and everyone keeps telling me how much ... Read more fun they had. When I say everyone I mean everyone, from the grandparents to all the young 20 year old cousins. For him to be able to keep a diverse group entertained and laughing and dancing all night was truly AMAZING and exactly what we wanted out of our DJ. THANK YOU

S
Samantha

Married on 10/24/2015

Dean was exactly what my husband and I were looking for. He kept everyone entertained all night! He meet with us twice and really got to know us as a couple and what we wanted from him as a DJ. He ... Read more also has alot of ideas that helped us along the way. I loved his idea of telling a little funny story of everyone in the wedding party so guests can get to know them a little bit better for the grand entrance. He keeps the kids all entertained as well which was a huge bonus!! My favorite was the love story before mine and my husband's first dance. I'm so glad we choose him to be our DJ for our wedding. He made the day wonderful and very memorable. I will recommend him to everyone!!!