Night Rhythm Entertainment

Streetsboro, OH · View map · Visit website

About Night Rhythm Entertainment

Night Rhythm Entertainment is a wedding DJ company in the Greater Cleveland region. While planning your big day, the Northeast Ohio-based entertainer will include you in every step of the process. And since they don’t follow a “cookie cutter” mentality, Night Rhythm Entertainment believes that your wedding should be as special as you.

Experience
Owned by Steve Cigany Jr. and Don Parker, Night Rhythm is a full-service DJ and entertainment company. Together, the duo has over 60 years of event experience.

The company provides various entertainment services for your wedding. These offerings include:

• One event per day
  • Experienced DJs
  • State-of-the-art equipment
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Night Rhythm has additional services to keep your guests entertained all night long. Couples may pick from:

• Video projection
  • Photo booth
  • Uplighting

7 Reviews for Night Rhythm Entertainment

7 Night Rhythm Entertainment Reviews

N
Natalie

Married on 10/28/2017

Don Parker was the DJ at my October 2018 wedding. He was great! We kept in touch before the wedding. He had me use the program on his website to pick some of my own music. He encouraged me to pick ... Read more music that would appeal to everyone rather than my own tastes. I am so glad he mentioned this! I picked out all the top hits and classics and people had a blast. I had a small wedding (75 people) at a small, intimate restaurant room. He did a great job at getting everyone's attention while playing my requested songs for the intros and cake. During the night he made sure to get everyone onto the dance floor and make sure they are having fun! I was surprised as the dance floor was small and I wasn't sure if people would dance. They sure did! I wished I would've hired him for 5 hours instead of 4 hours but I had no idea everyone would be out on the dance floor and having fun! I liked how he wasn't loud or obnoxious like some DJ's. He did a great job of playing the hits, keeping the dancing going.

P
Pavla

Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Don from Night Rhythm Entertainment as our DJ and the night went as well as I hoped for. He was very professional and kind, always willing to help out and do his best. His knowledge and ... Read more experience really shined through. I highly recommend Don for his work and also a great price value. Thank you, Don!

C
Cayla

Married on 06/24/2017

Steve was great to work with. They provide a website for you to enter all your information into, and if you're like me and get busy and forget to fill in the website, Steve will get into contact with ... Read more you to make sure he has all the information he needs. My guests could not stop raving about the music we played. My husband and I recommend Night Rhythm Entertainment and working with Steve.