Nightingale Events

Manchester, CT · View map

About Nightingale Events

Established in 2012, Nightingale Events has quickly become the go-to planning resource for New England weddings, social, and corporate events. Our trusted team of experienced event planners has an excellent reputation for creating memorable event experiences for our clients and their guests.

We celebrate each and every event as unique and special to our clients. Client experience is paramount to us, and we place great emphasis on allowing our clients to be guests at their own events, a core principle of our planning foundation. The unique vision of each of our clients is what drives our passion to provide unparalleled customer service and creative designs. No two events are the same, and that's why we love what we do.

We look forward to hearing about your vision and how we can help you design your perfect day with grace and ease!

25 Reviews for Nightingale Events

25 Nightingale Events Reviews

S
Suzanne

Married on 08/24/2018

We hired Nightingale Events for month of coordination and it was easily the best decision we could have made. She is professional, well -organized, detail oriented, warm and friendly and if that isn't ... Read more isn't enough to set you at ease, she exudes a permanent sense of having everything under control and knowing just the right solution to your issue (because she does). As my husband put it "she harnesses the tornado without skipping a beat. And she is resolute". For the most part our vendors were great and straight forward, but I knew that if I did have an issue with anyone Lisa would be on top of it and championing us so that things would go as we had hoped/requested. I trusted her implicitly to be looking out for our best interests. On our wedding morning, people kept remarking that I was incredibly calm and I attribute that entirely to Lisa; my mantra every time someone got stressed was "Lisa won't let us mess up" and I believed that 100%. She and her team were everywhere at once, taking care of things at lightening speed yet always appeared calm and as if they had the situation completely under control (because they very much did). No frazzled or stressed faces on them! When they weren't actively taking care of something, they were always hovering at a respectable distance and anytime I turned in their direction I could see them get ready to spring into action. Lisa was invaluable, both for the success of our wedding day and our sanity in the final weeks running up to it.

K
Kristi

Married on 05/07/2017

Lisa and her team were wonderful! It was so much help having Lisa around for the day of the wedding and even for some of vendor meetings. She was there to ask some of the questions that I would have ... Read more never even thought of asking. Even the night of the wedding Lisa was so above and beyond in helping us getting home safely due to our transportation mishap! Thank you so much Lisa!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 05/07/2016

Lisa was amazing to work with. We had to FaceTime with her a few times cause we were having our wedding in another state. She was very friendly, organized and really understood my vision for what I ... Read more wanted. She made sure I had all of my contracts and contacts in order a month before the wedding. The day of the wedding her and her team were on top of everything. They made sure all of our decorations were set up properly when I didn't have time to finish the night before. Lisa made sure our ceremony and reception went perfectly. Even when the weather was iffy she worked with all of the vendors and made sure they were all ready to set up incase it rained. She even let us borrow her own cake knife cause my husband and I didn't think to get one!!