Nikki Liz Photography

Dyer, IN · View map · Visit website

About Nikki Liz Photography

Located in Dyer, Indiana, Nikki Liz Photography is a wedding photography service, helping couples’ special day last forever. Nikki Jones and her partner create and customize plans that will fit any budget while providing a wide variety of packages inclusions with complete customer satisfaction. They aim to make you feel comfortable and confident in choosing your photographer.

Nikki Liz Photography identifies with contemporary, natural, and traditional photography styles, and offers wedding portraits and engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress shoots. She puts in additional hours, travels for weddings, goes to multiple locations for shoots, provides a second shooter, and offers custom graphics, slideshow, toning, and video services. For your high-resolution images, you can enjoy them in albums, canvases, digital files, prints, proofs, and save the dates and thank-you cards.

7 Reviews for Nikki Liz Photography

7 Nikki Liz Photography Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely amazing

Nikki is absolutely amazing! The pictures were more than perfect. She quickly made us feel comfortable and forget we were in front of a camera! I could not express enough that I would recommend her ... Read more to anyone! I can’t wait to use her again!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 10/12/2018

Beyond amazing!!!

I will start by saying my experience was above and beyond wonderful! I honestly could not have asked for a better photographer or all around experience! I had booked Nikki on fairly short notice but ... Read more she was able to have everything sorted and ready for the day of in two months! Never once did any of the photos feel forced or unnatural! She has the ability to capture everything and I mean everything!! My husband and still say we could not have found a better photographer! Again, beyond happy and Could not have asked for a better experience! 10/10!!!

K
Kat Egebrecht

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing photos, Great Experience

Nikki did an amazing job! She was extremely professional, yet made the experience fun! I'd definitely recommend her to a friend. She was willing to listen to all of our ideas as well as those of our ... Read more family. She was very flexible and made sure to capture our day well.