Nikkie Marie Photography

Pembroke, MA · View map

About Nikkie Marie Photography

Nikkie Marie Photography is based out of the South Shore, MA and provides wedding, engagement and senior portraits as well as boudoir, dance, head shot and event photographic services.

6 Reviews for Nikkie Marie Photography

6 Nikkie Marie Photography Reviews

A
Alicia

Married on 09/07/2018

The quality results and professional service exhibited by Nikkie exceeds all expectations! I am someone that doesn't normally like my picture taken but she made me feel so comfortable and the pictures ... Read more came out amazing! Nikkie was prompt to respond to my inquiries and seemed very much in her element during the shoot! Her creativity and passion shines through and I would highly recommend her for all photography needs!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/07/2016

Nikkie has done multiple photo shoots with me and my daughter. She always had the most creative ideas and somehow manages to catch the best moment! She is always professional and willing to work ... Read more around my schedule. Amazing with kids and large groups. We adore her photos!

K
kayla

Married on 10/25/2014

It was such a relief to have such an amazing photographer. Her personality is so kind and helpful and she shines through her photography. We couldn't have invissioned wedding photos to come out any ... Read more more amazing. Nikkie was able to capture candid moments ask the way through formals with such elegance. She was with us through each step of our marriage including teaching us how to cut the cake when the planner was mia. We truly can't wait to use her again!