NikkiMayDay Photography

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About NikkiMayDay Photography

Welcome to NikkiMayDay Photography! I'm a Southwest Florida Wedding photographer servicing Naples, Sanibel Island, Captiva, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Sarasota and beyond!

My clients come from all over the world and from all different walks of life, but the one thing they have in common is they hire me because they love my style of photography. I love clean crisp images, vivid colors, bold black and whites and lots of laughs on a wedding day. Shooting in Southwest Florida for over 6 years now, I'm very familiar with many of the venues in the area.

I offer a number of packages to fit anyone's needs from all day religious ceremonies, to intimate elopements on the beach and everything in between. Planning a wedding can be stressful enough, so I want to alleviate some of that stress with a straight forward approach in the packages that I offer.

I carry that approach over to helping you plan your photography timeline for the day based on what is important to YOU. From getting ready with your friends and family, all the way to the sparkler exit, or just ceremony and sunset photos, we can customize a package that captures the moments you want (and maybe a few you didn't even know you wanted.)

Lastly, a lot of my clients are destination weddings, but even those that aren't I make the process of booking super simple with online invoicing, contracts, payment and delivery. All of your information and photos will just be a link away, which makes keeping track of everything for your wedding day easy peasy.

Please feel free to check out some of my reviews from past clients or check out my F.A.Q. page on my website and blog to see answers to some of my most frequently asked questions.

I look so forward to hearing from you and hearing more about your plans and needs for your big day!

XoX - Nikki May

76 Reviews for NikkiMayDay Photography

76 NikkiMayDay Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Satah

Married on 10/06/2018

Nikki is the BEST!!!!

I can't begin to put into words how much of a pleasure it was to work with Nikki! She's a fantastic photographer and extremely professional. Us girls took longer than expected to get ready and were 45 ... Read more 45 min behind for our first look, which was to be followed by wedding party and family photos; Nikki still managed to get ALL the photos we wanted before the wedding and with time to spare! As a person who tends to worry, I cannot tell you how grateful I was that she took on the stress of worrying about the timeline so my hubby and I could just soak in all the happy moments! She made the whole process extremely enjoyable and we could not be happier with how our photos turned out! We received all of our photos just a few weeks after the wedding and we are seriously in love with all of them!! She captured so many great moments of us, our family, and our friends and was able to perfectly capture our personality in those photos! My only complaint is that we are going to have an extremely tough time making room for all 1000+ amazing photos on the wall!! We're up for the challenge though! :) We can't thank Nikki enough and will be recommending her to all of our friends!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Jansen

Married on 06/05/2019

100% Recommended!!!

I would 100% recommend Nikki for your wedding photos! She was the absolute best to work with. From the beginning, she quickly responded to my questions and concerns that I had for my destination ... Read more wedding. The day of the wedding was a dream thanks to Nikki! I did not have to stress at all because I knew I was in good hands. She even had the photos back to me in less than a month, I don't think you can ask for anything quicker than that!

L
Laura

Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful photos

I knew I wanted to hire Nikki after looking through her portfolio. Lucky for me she was available. She did not disappoint! Her photos came out beautifully. She was so fun to work with as well. Highly ... Read more recommend!