Nikkolette's Macarons

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Nikkolette's Macarons

Nikkolette’s Macarons is a bakery located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They specialize in making French macarons containing ganaches and/or buttercreams and would love to offer you some of their delicious treats for your special day. Owner Nikkolete handmakes these mouthwatering macarons fresh so you do not have to worry about any preservatives and harmful ingredients. Couples will enjoy these tasty, customizable treats on their special day.

Nikkolette’s Macarons consults with couples on what colors they would like their macarons to be, as well as if they would like a Macaron Tower or macaron party favors. She will deliver and set up your macarons, which are made with fresh fruit and locally sourced ingredients. Also, because they are made with almond flour, Nikolette’s Macaron’s are gluten-free! Couples may choose macaron designs from a catalog or have them custom made. The average turnaround for her delicious macarons are two to three weeks and, because each order is made with love and care, all sales are final.

22 Reviews for Nikkolette's Macarons

22 Nikkolette's Macarons Reviews

Featured
User5517084

2+ years ago

Nikkolette made us the Macaron Tower of our dreams! I had never wanted a traditional wedding cake and since I have Celiac Disease (thus necessitating a gluten-free dessert) and love French macarons, I ... Read more had envisioned a multicolored multi-tier tower of macarons that would compliment our wedding colors. Since we were planning the wedding from out-of-state, it was difficult to track down vendors that could accomplish this, but when I found Nikkolette's website and saw that she shipped macarons all over the country I quickly contacted her and purchased a sample box. When we received the macarons in the mail we were impressed with how well they were packaged and how fresh they were, as soon as we tasted the first one we knew we had found our macaron maven. Nikkolette was a pleasure to work with, she even made custom colors and added gold dust. Our guests were floored with how delicious the macarons were and how gorgeous the tower looked. I would recommend Nikkolette in a heartbeat, she made my wedding dessert dreams come true!

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 07/08/2017

The macarons were amazing! They looked fabulous and tasted amazing. All the guests commented on how much they loved them. Working with Nikkolette's Macarons was also amazing. She was prompt, followed ... Read more up and made suggestions. Highly recommend.

N
Nicole

Married on 05/27/2017

We loved working with Nikkolette's Macarons for our wedding! We wanted to do something kind of unique, and we were on a budget. Nikkolette helped us design a special wedding favor for our guests and ... Read more even let me ship customized stickers to her house so she could stick them on the favor boxes for us. She also worked directly with our wedding planner, and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding- they just showed up and looked and tasted beautiful!