Nikra Centeno Photography

Midvale, UT · View map · Visit website

About Nikra Centeno Photography

Nikra Centeno Photography is a timeless wedding photographer in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This photographer takes images that area detail-oriented, so as to capture every tiny moment of a couple’s big day. Photographer Nikra specializes in portrait photography, and takes her business of wedding photography all over the world.

This wedding photographer takes wedding portraits on the couple’s big day as well as offering wedding portraiture in her studio. She believes that wedding photographs should be an experience. She offers the following photography services for couples:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Nikra Centeno Photography provides a turnaround time of 3-6 weeks following a couple’s wedding. She offers final photographs in the form of albums and digital files.

13 Reviews for Nikra Centeno Photography

13 Nikra Centeno Photography Reviews

D
David

Married on 05/13/2019

Still perfect

After Nikra did my make up it was time for the photo shoot and it turns out that her skills as a photographer are just as impressive as her talent as a makeup artist. Her ability to capture you at ... Read more your best and bring out your inner model cannot be overstated. She’s really good.

C
Clara

Married on 11/24/2018

Snowy wedding, joyful occasion

Nikra was such a ray of sunshine to work with, she was great at managing the crowd during pictures even though it was freezing outside. You could see her creativity in the shots that we did and she ... Read more was so happy to fulfill our desires. She was a joy to have around on our wedding day and I would recommend her to anyone!

A
Amanda

Married on 06/09/2018

Nikra was one of the best decisions (besides the groom) I made for our wedding. She was so responsive and personable, I felt like we were friends after our first meeting. She was very knowledgeable ... Read more and listened to what we wanted and how we wanted to show our personalities through pictures, even texting me when I had some last minute panic about the engagement shoot location. The pictures came back beautiful, she made two people who feel very uncomfortable in front of the camera look like pros. The day of the wedding her and her shooting assistant were on time and very professional. Asking and listening to exactly the photos we wanted. Nikra even trekked around a very rustic cabin in a boot with a broken toe to make sure our day was perfect. As a former photography student, I was very particular about our photographer, but needed to stay within budget, she was by far the best value I found. I would (and already have) recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.