NikVacuum Photo

Punta Cana · View map

About NikVacuum Photo

Hello! My name is Nicholas Ray.

I am the owner of "RayNico cinema boutique".

We are located in Dominican Republic, Punta Cana.

Its great when really important event, like wedding, is happening In life! With peak of emotions and happiness. It's great to capture these emotions in cinematic style but still with view like in a good music video! That is the job I love. I invite you to the real world of cinema)

The ”RayNico cinema boutique” is the agency working with professional photo and video equipment: Sony a7s mark ll, Canon 5D Mark 3, the professional line of lenses, special artistic lenses Tilt Shift, Macro Wide Linz, camera crane, rails, Flycam, Dron, Slider and video light. Using effects of Slow-motion, colorgrading, Filmview and composing.

We create only the best for the best.

2 Reviews for NikVacuum Photo

2 NikVacuum Photo Reviews

Tetyana
Tetyana Rav

Married on 03/15/2019

Thanks!

I really liked the approach of your team, it turned out exactly as we wanted. We are grateful to Nicholas for the clip, clarity, saturation, and the music is so cool, the atmosphere of your work ... Read more provided even more emotions, smiles and joy on this day. Therefore, we have received from the cooperation with you a smart clip, Nicholas, loves his work and professionally does it. We are very pleased that you have chosen it, THANKS !!!!!

A
Alexander

Married on 10/02/2013

Dear Caribbean Wedding and Nicholas (Nik Vacuum), thank you for hosting the most gorgeous wedding! Even in my wildest dreams we could not imagine that it would be so great ))) Thank you, dear Alice, ... Read more you are very sweet and sincere girl. We could not imagine to have such a great master of ceremony in our special wedding day. Thanks to Nick for our wedding photo session, and for a magical mood, thank you to be our cheer up leader! LOL. Nik, you have a great seanse of humor and you are real professional! It was the most memorable and happiest day of our lives ! We hope that one day we will come back to this paradise, to celebrate with you our future anniversaries! Caribbean Wedding, you are the best!

NikVacuum Photo FAQ