Nina Price Photography

6 Nina Price Photography Reviews

L
Lindsay

Married on 04/18/2015

Nina was amazing to work with. She was fun and professional throughout our planning process. She did our engagement and wedding photos. She's always punctual and communicates clearly. She was very ... Read more good at giving guidance to us and I really appreciated that. We had an unruley wedding party and she was able to help keep them in line long enough to get the shots. We couldn't be happier with the process and can't wait to see the final products. Nina's packages are a great value and she is a wonderful photographer. I highly recommend her.

A
Amy

Married on 09/20/2014

Nina was so much fun to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding (our engagement was included in our package) which was great because we got to know each other and made the wedding flow ... Read more beautifully. We were absolutely stunned with our photos. She is very quick to get back to you when you have any questions, and super flexible to work with. Our wedding party had a great time working with her also on the day of. Our photos had wonderful creative flair and she really captured us perfectly. Could not have asked for a better photographer.

User3240358

2+ years ago

Nina is an amazing photographer! She is very professional and makes great accommodations for whatever you desire on your wedding day! She brought in a fabulous second photographer, and both had ... Read more continuous energy throughout the day making sure to document every single moment with precious photo's. The style and quality of their work is spectacular! They made sure to get every thing I asked for and went to great lengths to make all of my photo's unique; they were full of creativity! I could not have asked for better a photographer for our special day!