Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up

San Antonio, PR · View map · Visit website

About Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up

Ninah Gil Hair and Makeup is a hair and makeup business in San Antonio, Puerto Rico. They are a team of artists who specialize in bridal beauty. They are experts in bridal image design and have more than 15 years of experience. Their team serves the entire island of Puerto Rico.

Ninah Gil Hair and Makeup uses long lasting makeup to withstand heat, rain, tears, laughs and hugs on your special day. They use waterproof and hypo-allergenic makeup for flawless looks and perfect for beach weddings around Puerto Rico. Their team brings out your beautiful features and can use corrective makeup to cover any blemishes, scars, tattoos or birthmarks you want hidden. When it comes to your hair, they can master any look you want. They give suggestions on styles that will show off your dress, face and hair. Their beauty services include:

• Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Corrective makeu-up
  • Traditional make-up (natural)
  • Beach wedding make-up
  • On-site services
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Makeup and hair trial
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Blowouts
  • Hair extensions service.
  • Styling and updos.
  • Fully Bilingual.

19 Reviews for Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up

19 Ninah Gil Bridal Hair and Make-Up Reviews

Diana
Featured
Diana Gemanaru

Married on 05/03/2019

Loved my wedding hair and makeup!

I'm so glad I hired Ninah Gil for my bridal hair and makeup. It was so comfortable and convenient for me because she came to my hotel room (we had a destination wedding). She was very punctual, ... Read more arrived prepared for any request I may have had, and was extremely accommodating and flexible. If something wasn't working for me she was quick to suggest an alternative which would more closely resemble my vision of what I wanted. One thing I thought was extremely sweet of her was that she offered to quickly touch up my maid of honor's hair because her curls had flattened out- this proves that she will go above and beyond for her clients! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup on my wedding day, and I 100% recommend Ninah Gil to any bride on their special day.

Samantha
Samantha Alvarado

Married on 08/03/2019

One of the BEST!

Jenny was very professional and creative! She made my bridal party look beautiful. I was very nervous on the day of my wedding because I wanted my look to be perfect (1920's) She made me look even ... Read more more beautiful than I had imagined! She was patient, caring, understanding, and fun. I definately recommend Ninah Gil and Jenny for all destination weddings in Puerto Rico! You can tell she put her heart into her work. Thank so much I will always recommend you to any future brides looking to marry in PR!

Laura
Laura pigott

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing makeup artist and stylist

I would absolutely recommend Jenny for your event. She was amazing from the start with communication right to the end. She made me and my mother feel beautiful. Jenny was professional, friendly and so ... Read more so enjoyable to work with. I am so happy that I worked with her for ,y special day!!