NinaMarie Studios, LLC

Stillwater, MN · View map

About NinaMarie Studios, LLC

Offerring affordable & creative wedding photography! Serving Minnesota & Wisconsin, but also available for destination weddings.

Your wedding packages include a DVD of all your final wedding images (with printing rights!!) and a complimentary engagement session, personal online gallery and more! Plus you can add a 2nd photographer or additional hours of coverage to suit your needs along. Specialty items, such as a custom designed wedding albums, are also available at an affordable price.

Your wedding day is as important to me as it is to you, that's why I personally retouch & enhance each of your wedding images. I also take the time to find out what shots are important to you to insure you get what you're looking for in your wedding photographs.

Check out www.ninamariestudios.com for more information or to set up a meeting to discuss your special day. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Christina Knoche

8 NinaMarie Studios, LLC Reviews

B
Brixanne

Married on 01/17/2015

An amazing photographer. She was on time, took amazing photos and even helped with my flower girl dress fiasco. I couldn't have been more pleased with her abilities! She had previews up very quickly ... Read more as well and was definitely reasonably priced. I highly recommend her for all your photo needs.

B
Brixanne

Married on 01/17/2015

Very professional! Listened to what we wanted and beautifully captured our day! Read more Very professional! Listened to what we wanted and beautifully captured our day!

J
Jessica

Married on 03/30/2013

Christina did an amazing job. She was so flexible and did not rush us through pictures. She was very patient and took a ton of quirky non tradtional shots that I requested. Quality and service exceeds ... Read more exceeds our expectations!