NINFA'S FLOWERS

Los Angeles, CA · View map

About NINFA'S FLOWERS

Ninfa’s Flowers & Gifts is a family owned business since 1989. Our goal is to provide our valued customers with the highest quality floral products & services with ease, efficiency & value.

Fresh Flowers Daily
Located minutes away from downtown Los Angeles, Ninfa’s Flowers offers a full range of floral services for every occasion. Our store receives a variety of fresh flowers on a daily basis. We also carry a wide selection of invitations & social announcements.

Over 25Years In The Flower Industry

We are widely recognized for our unique floral arrangements designed to brighten up any day & make your special occasion memorable.

111 Reviews for NINFA'S FLOWERS

111 NINFA'S FLOWERS Reviews

lorraine
lorraine

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Crystal and Joe did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers they were exactly what I imagine. When I walked into the reception hall it took my breath away.. All my guest were blown away and very ... Read more impressed with the centerpieces they couldn't believe they could take them home. Ninfas flowers gets 5 stars all the way;-)

SimplyMeant2Be
Diana

Married on 03/02/2019

My Tim Burton theme with a Classic Twist

Crystal and Joe did an amazing job! Where many florists did not get my vision of a Tim Burton theme with a classic twist... Crystal and Joe did! They never said they couldn't do something for me even ... Read more when i asked for something quite different. They work with your budget and offer amazing suggestions! I fully trusted them to make the call. And they did not disappoint! My guests were amazed and couldn't not stop raving about the flowers/setup at the church. Crystal and Joe are extremely professional, on time, and flexible! Thank you Crystal and Joe! I'll be seeing you again for my future baby shower ;)

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 07/31/2018

Dream come true!

We seriously can’t thank Ninfa’s Flowers enough for all that she did to make our wedding so beautiful! They came highly recommended by our reception venue City Club and now that our wedding is over we ... Read more can see why! At our very first meeting my then fiancé and I knew we found the right company. Crystal was so knowledgeable, reassuring and genuine (All things that a bride is looking for in a vendor). She really helped bring my vision to life. I showed her multiple pinterests pictures and she immediately knew exactly the style I was going for. Throughout my entire planning process Crystal was so amazing. I called and emailed her several times with questions or changes that I wanted to make. Each and every time she was so kind, patient and understanding. She thoughtfully and carefully planned every single floral aspect of my ceremony and reception. Fast forward to the wedding, all of my florals were breathtaking. I wanted them to be romantic, elegant and modern and they were exactly that. Crystal even added the flowers around our wedding cake and they were sooooo incredibly beautiful. I am even still getting compliments today at how beautiful my centerpieces were. Crystal and her husband Joe really made our dreams come true! Florals are a huge statement piece and I am so thankful and blessed to have had Ninfa’s Flowers on my wedding day!