Nirav Solanki Photography

Long Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Nirav Solanki Photography

Nirav Solanki Photography is a creative and fine art wedding photographer based in Long Beach, California. Professional photographer Nirav Solanki is passionate about the art of storytelling and creatively captures photojournalistic images and modern portraiture. Versed in many different popular styles of photography, he creates photos that reflect his clients’ unique personalities and make each couple feel beautiful. Nirav Solanki Photography has many years of experience in the wedding industry, delivering beautiful photographs with professionalism, pride and love.

Nirav Solanki Photography offers creative and fine art photography for weddings in the greater Los Angeles area. Wedding photography services offered by Nirav Solanki Photography include the following:

• Engagement shoot

N
Featured
Norah

Married on 06/27/2018

I've never met Nirav before the photoshoot so I was a bit stressed, I asked a lot of questions and he answered every single one of them, he came on time and acted very professionally throughout. He's ... Read more so easy and fun to work with, he made us all feel comfortable during the photoshoot which is very important. He gave us the edited pictures few days later, it was fast. Our pictures were lovely, can't ask for more. I absolutely recommend him.

C
CelineAnthony

Married on 07/06/2019

My fiance and I hired Nirav to take our engagement photos. Nirav was professional and accommodating (meeting us at the desired location which was about 1 hour away). He brought multiple lenses to take ... Read more different shots and the pictures turned out great. He was able to turnaround the photos in a matter of days, which was amazing. My one piece of feedback for Nirav would be for him to be more comfortable directing us. There were times when we would ask about our body/hand positions - so he should feel comfortable being vocal!

Casey
Casey Diaz

Married on 10/23/2018

Nirav knows professional photography!

Nirav is an excellent choice for a photographer. I searched all over the place for the right photographer for our wedding and found him to be the best. He was flexible on our needs and his photography ... Read more and professionalism at the wedding was above par. The final product was beautiful and the photos were excellent quality.