NJ Wedding Pros

Fair Haven, NJ · View map · Visit website

About NJ Wedding Pros

NJ Wedding Pros is a one-stop wedding center in Fair Haven, New Jersey. This boutique and event design company has been family-owned and operated since 2009. The Petrellese family works with couples of all kinds to create one of a kind experiences that are meaningful and memorable. If you want your wedding to go beyond your dreams, work with NJ Wedding Pros.

NJ Wedding Pros offers turn-key wedding packages to suit couples of all styles and budgets. Also they offer day-of coordination, partial planning, and pre-wedding planning services including proposal and rehearsal dinner planning. Their full-service wedding packages include:

li>Floral design
  • Photography and videography
  • Hair and makeup
  • Bridal accessories
  • Transportation services
  • DJs, photo booths, and entertainment
  • Wedding officiant service

Featured
    Lynn Skorenko

Married on 10/06/2018

Very Professional and a most for planning a Wedding

The staff at NJ Wedding Pro's made everything go smoothly for my daughters Bridal Shower and Wedding. They even made suggestions that we are so happy that we followed through on. They got us a ... Read more wonderful wedding painter that was reasonably priced and also butterflies to release after the ceremony. Our guest had never seen a painter before, the picture was a big hit. The staff went above and beyond to work with both our venues and the performers that were hired. I would recommend them to everyone getting married. You just don't realize the little details that can be forgotten about when planning a wedding.

Jennifer
    Jennifer

Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Karissa and the whole team at NJ wedding pros were absolutely amazing. From the moment that we sat down with her during our consultation, she made us feel so comfortable and took all of the stress out ... Read more of wedding planning. We knew that we wanted a beach theme, since we were getting married on the beach, and Karissa was so helpful with suggesting so many wonderful ideas! Everyone is still bragging about our wedding... all of the vendors were top notch and our special day was absolutely PERFECT! (So happy we have BEAUTIFUL pictures to help us remember every second of it!) We can’t thank NJ Wedding Pros enough!

Caitlin
    Caitlin

Married on 10/13/2018

Nothing short of Perfection

I used nj wedding pros for my flowers on my wedding! I did not make it easy for them. I like most brides had specific ideas of what I wanted for my special day. They could not be more accommodating.I ... Read more had 7 bridesmaids bouquets that I bought each girl their initial to go on the bouquet itself, then for the 7 groomsmen, groom, and grooms dad I had antique pins that I wanted to be used for the boutonnieres. And if that wasn't enough I had an antique wedding bouquet holder that I wanted them to use, but requested that they could not use glue or any adhesive on it for fear of ruining it. I requested large cala lilies for my bridesmaids, small for my bouquet and small for all the men. They also created two wrist corsages out of small cala lilies. They added the memory pendants to my bridal bouquet at my request as well since I had lost my father unexpectedly 7 months prior to getting married. They were so kind and understanding through out the entire process! They also made two large arrangements of feathers for my alter and sweetheart table! I would highly recommend using them for your wedding. They executed everything just as I wanted and beyond. Can't wait to use them again in the future for all my flower needs!! I included some pictures of my flowers. But the photos don't do them justice !