NJHAIRDESIGNS

Glen Rock, NJ · View map · Visit website

About NJHAIRDESIGNS

NJHAIRDESIGNS is a wedding hairstyling company based in Glen Rock, New Jersey. The company has been part of the wedding industry for more than ten years, working with brides throughout New Jersey and New York. It specializes in personable, unique wedding and special event hairstyling. This company is devoted to helping brides achieve their most beautiful appearance with quality and style.

Experience
Jeanine LaMacchia is known for being one of the most talented bridal hair stylists in the area, with over 20 years of experience. Her career started in an upscale boutique in Manhattan’s Trump Tower. After years of working in New York City, she moved to Florida to establish her own hair salon. She relocated to New Jersey when she started her family, and in 2004, she created NJHAIRDESIGNS with a focus on in-home services.

NJHAIRDESIGNS offers consultations for hair services and can accommodate up to a maximum of 12 people at a time. The licensed stylist does hair trials and provides on-site services which include the following:

• Blowouts

M
Megan Lunger

Married on 07/04/2019

So amazing!

Jeanine is the best! She made all of my bridesmaids look AMAZING for my wedding! Not to mention me.. I made a last minute change and Jeanine worked her magic and made my hair look so good! Not only ... Read more that, but she is the sweetest! I had some girls run late (4th of July wedding) and she’s was totally cool about it! I highly recommend Jeanine for your wedding day! You will not be disappointed!

Kimberly
Kimberly Chen

Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome job!

Jeanine did an awesome job for me and my mom! Very professional, punctual and good at doing any style. Would definitely recommend her. Read more Jeanine did an awesome job for me and my mom! Very professional, punctual and good at doing any style. Would definitely recommend her.

A
Anna

Married on 04/12/2019

Jeanine did a wonderful job on my hair and several bridesmaids' hair the morning of my wedding. She arrived right on time and got to work immediately with her magic. She took her time with each of us, ... Read more asking for our input and offering some suggestions as well. She was extremely pleasant and down to earth. She made the morning prep go very smoothly and everyone was very pleased with their hair. I highly recommend Jeanine! UPDATE: Jeanine LaMacchia (NJHAIRDESIGNS) is the hair stylist you want by your side for any special occasion. After using her for my daughter's wedding in 2013, I booked her again for myself (mother-of-the groom) and my daughters (bridesmaids) this past April. She is punctual, she has such a calm and pleasant demeanor, she works diligently and unrushed to capture the look you've envisioned, she's reasonably priced and she's so easy to talk to. You'll love her and her work!