NJOY Event Planning

Stowe, VT · View map · Visit website

About NJOY Event Planning

NJOY Event Planning is a wedding planner based out of Stowe, Vermont. Nancy would be honored to use her more than 30 years of experience and exceptional skill to make your wedding dream become a reality. She will use her attention to detail and organizational skills to curate a gorgeous wedding that you and your loved ones will remember for years to come.

NJOY Event Planning will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Nancy offers day-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages which may come with many services, including the following:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Chris Heller

Married on 08/24/2019

Brilliant, Creative, and SO Organized

Nancy was an unbelievable wedding coordinator. She was a delight to work with on our end, she had so many good ideas and kept us on track with our own preparations, and she made our wedding day ... Read more entirely stress-free. I think one of the ways that her impact was most obvious, was in the response from vendors-- they all LOVED working with her. I think that speaks volumes. I would recommend Nancy to ANYONE planning a wedding-- it is obvious that she excels at anything from a small backyard wedding to the most lavish of celebrations. I look forward to seeing pictures of her future projects :)

J
Jane Harissis

Married on 09/07/2019

Truly Grateful

I can’t begin to thanks Nancy and her team for making our daughter’s wedding the most wonderful event possible. I considered planning the event myself but quickly learned how much I didn’t know. In ... Read more steps Nancy. Her attention to detail, her knowledge of the vendors in the area and her ability to adjust to any crisis (like an unexpected rain cloud for our outdoor ceremony) are unparalleled. She transformed our barn welcome reception into a charming Vermont soirée complete with Adirondack chairs, fire pits with s’mores, twinkle lights and a whiskey barrel bar. Then she coordinated a last minute switch from outdoor to indoor ceremony with barely a hiccup. And a ski base lodge was transformed into an elegant wonderland with dozens of small details. Most helpful was her knowledge of what needs to be arranged and when. We could not have pulled off such an exquisite event without her. She and her team truly outdid all of our expectations. What a special weekend we had. We are truly grateful!

S
Sara Jennings

Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful wedding in a Vermont hay field!

Nancy and her team did an excellent job with our son's wedding. Nancy is a true professional and knows her business through and through. She thought of everything, was completely open to the bride and ... Read more groom's suggestions and requests, and executed everything flawlessly. She and her team are incredibly hard working and great fun to work with!