NK Productions Wedding Planning

Sarasota, FL · View map

About NK Productions Wedding Planning

Welcome to NK Productions Wedding Planning. Our mission is to direct every detail of your wedding with creative flair and unparalleled service. Combining our extensive professional experience with fresh and innovative ideas, NK Productions is committed to understanding your personal vision, and using it to create your dream event -- whether intimate and elegant or lively and grand. We set the stage for your big day.

Celebrating stylish weddings, NK Productions plan modern, elegant and chic events.

NKP is based in Sarasota and Boca Grande, FL and plans weddings in the Sarasota, Brandenton, Boca Grande and Tampa markets.

120 Reviews for NK Productions Wedding Planning

120 NK Productions Wedding Planning Reviews

Haley
Haley Randazzo

Married on 03/23/2019

Great Experience!

I cannot say enough nice things about Nicole, Korrin, and the rest of the NK team. We had our dream wedding at the Ca D’Zan at the Ringling museum and they were so incredible about making our vision ... Read more a reality. They are respectful of budget and opinions, while also providing great advice along the way. They were so organized and made the actual day of the wedding a breeze, we never felt rushed or like we were missing something. I am a type-A, control freak and always had a ton of questions, as did my mother, and my mother-in-law and NK productions always answered them quickly and never made us feel like they were bothering them. From the moment we signed on with them on, I never felt super stressed or overwhelmed with wedding planning. Would recommend this team to any new bride, especially if you are planning from out of town like we were. Thanks so much NK Productions for making our wedding day perfect!!

L
Lindsay

Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic Wedding Planner!!

There is only one work to describe NK Productions: AMAZING. I originally hired a different planner who I worked with for the past year or so to plan my wedding. A month and a half before the wedding, ... Read more I was not having a good experience with limited responses to emails, phone calls, etc.and nothing getting accomplished. I decided to call NK Productions to see if they would be available to take over for the remaining time. The minute I spoke with Nicole, I knew I wanted to move forward with NK Productions. I signed a contract with her the next day. Nicole was able to fix our rental issues and help come up with a wonderful layout to ensure that everything flowed properly. She was extremely responsive and completely professional. I was confident that NK Productions would take care of our wedding day! All of our vendors were very pleased to hear that NK Productions was taking over. Nicole assigned Kerri as our lead planner. Kerri and her team did a fantastic job! Kerri was not only nice but also super organized, which I really appreciated. She was responsive to emails/texts. Kerri assisted us with everything from timeline to coordination of our many vendors. On the day of our our wedding, everything went so timely and smoothly. The team took care of everything to make sure our wedding went perfectly. The best part was that my Mom and I did not have to worry about a thing or stress out the month of the wedding. We were completely confident with NK Productions and Kerri as the lead planner so we were actually able to enjoy everything. My only regret was not hiring NK Productions from the very start! If you are trying to decide about hiring a planner for your wedding, I would 100% recommend NK Productions. You will not be disappointed!

N
Nicole

Married on 12/15/2018

Hiring NK Productions was THE BEST decision!

Working with NK Productions was the best decision I made for my wedding planning. The team continued to impress throughout the process. They quickly proved themselves and established trust, so my ... Read more husband and I, and our families, could enjoy our special day. I knew that they had everything covered and I did not need to worry about a thing. We had the most perfect day! Thank you Nicole, Kerri, and Jessica!