NLGlam

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About NLGlam

NLGlam provides beauty services to brides in Charlotte, North Carolina and surrounding areas. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2016 and specializes in getting brides glam for all of their bridal occasions. Founded by Natalie Gladden, NLGlam is a traveling service that will conveniently come to you during your special day. Natalie has been in the makeup industry for 15 years and continues to educate herself everyday, as it is an everyday growing field. NLGlam has built relationships with some amazing artists that work by our side often to provide our clients with nothing but the best services out there. Additional areas covered include Asheville, Charleston and Myrtle Beach.

NLGlam offers high-quality service options to each couple. Their services are provided on-site and generally include hair and makeup. Every member of the team has a passion for making women feel their most beautiful and confident in their own skin. Specific hair and makeup options that are available include:

• Airbrush makeup

Featured
rachel

Married on 10/21/2018

Loved Natalie!

Natalie and her team made me and my bridesmaids feel and look like royalty on my wedding day! Very affordable - the price quoted comes with air brush and lashes! Everyone looked amazing and our makeup ... Read more makeup lasted all night through sweating and dancing! My hair was exactly what I wanted and looked amazing! Natalie is a pro and I would highly recommend her to every bride!

Philip
Philip

Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Party Makeup

Natalie was a last-minute decision and we could not be more pleased with the outcome! Back story, we were two grooms with a wedding party of all women, we didn’t need a makeup artist for ourselves and ... Read more we thought we were doing a favor to our girls and saving them some money by not getting a makeup person and having them do their own makeup. Oh, how wrong we were! Just a few short weeks before the wedding, girls in the wedding party were expressing concern about doing their own make up the day of the wedding. I decided to do some research on The Knot App and I came across Natalie. On a whim, I reached out to Natalie and explained to her what we needed. She got back to me quickly but told me she was sorry, but she was already booked for that day. I thought that was all, but then a few days later Natalie reached out to me and let me know that her booking for the day of our wedding had canceled and wondered if we were still in search of a makeup artist. We booked her right away! Our girls looked great and they were very happy with their looks! My husband and I even got a bit of airbrush foundation to help us not look oily for pictures.

G
Gina P

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Job!!

Natalie was great to work with! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement photo session, wedding trial, and wedding. She was responsive, professional, personable, and just all around friendly and ... Read more calming to have around while getting ready. Her and her team did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for all 9 of my bridesmaids as well. Everyone looked beautiful and our makeup lasted all day! I would recommend Natalie and her team to anyone for any of their hair and makeup needs.