NM Photography

Mashpee, MA · View map · Visit website

About NM Photography

NM Photography is a professional photography service based in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Nicole, the founder and photographer of the company, has experience covering a wide range of occasions, including weddings, real estate, portraits, and animal photoshoots. This Cape Cod-based photographer strives to evoke natural and raw emotions within her images, capturing the real personalities of her clients.

NM Photography travels and serves the entire New England area, utilizing natural light and off-camera lighting to create dynamic and memorable images. This photographer provides a number of services including engagement sessions, wedding portraits, boudoir photoshoots, destination photoshoots, and multiple-location sessions. She is also willing to work additional hours, provide a second photographer, and supply liability insurance. NM Photography provides the following items:

• High-resolution images

12 NM Photography Reviews

A
Alexandra

Getting married on 09/09/2020

Just who you want on your special day

I have had Nicole as my photographer a few times now and she does an incredible job every time! She is professional, timely, and has a great eye for detail. She is master of her craft who perfectly ... Read more captures your most special moments.

H
Hayley Ritchie

Getting married on 02/22/2020

Priceless Memories. 10/10!

Nicole is the best of the best. When I recently became engaged I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather have to photograph my big day. 🥰 I am in the wedding industry as well, which makes it very ... Read more difficult to not overthink every little detail of my own wedding day. I have no doubt that choosing Nicole to capture my wedding will help me relax and enjoy the day while having beautiful memories to look back on. When I got my engagement photos back, I was amazed at the quality and that you couldn't even tell how hot and sweaty we were!! 🤣

Kelly
Kelly

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Engagement Photos

So far Nicole has only done our engagement photos but she was incredibly accommodating. We ended up having to reschedule 3 times due to weather. She was exceptionally professional and my fiancé and I ... Read more felt so comfortable when taking photos. We cannot wait to see how our wedding pictures come out!!