Noah Douglass Films

Homer, AK · Visit website

About Noah Douglass Films

Here at Noah Douglass Films, we are extremely meticulous and create cinematic and artistic films to capture your big day. We use the industry's top quality equipment and shoot in 4K high resolution. We also have multiple camera-operators upon request! We live in beautiful Homer, Alaska but travel to many locations to produce these beautiful films. We work closely with couples to establish their dreams and we desire to create something that will outlast any trend and will remain in your memory as a keepsake forever.

1 Reviews for Noah Douglass Films

1 Noah Douglass Films Reviews

N
Nyssa Russell

Married on 09/08/2018

A wedding video we'll treasure for a lifetime!

Noah was amazing to work with. I had a super vague idea of what I wanted my wedding video to end up looking like, but Noah went above and beyond to make it work for us! He beautifully captured the ... Read more venue (with a sweet drone!), the people, and the emotions -- everything I asked for, and more! Noah was great at communicating with us before, during, and after the wedding. We had a blast, and now we have a beautiful video to watch that brings us ALLLLL the feels! Noah will definitely deliver a stunning product!