Nobhill Gallery Photo & Video

San Francisco, California · View map

About Nobhill Gallery Photo & Video

Based in San Francisco, California, Nobhill Gallery Photo & Video is a wedding photographer and videographer. Photographer and company owner Rona Chan established the business in 2009 in the City by the Bay; in 2014, he added Hong Kong, China, as his second business location. Nobhill Gallery Photo & Video covers engagements and elopements as well. They work with clients representing many ethnicities and backgrounds, including those of Vietnamese, French, Malaysian, and Korean descent.

Nobhill Gallery Photo & Video uses documentary style photography with dramatic lighting to get movie-like photo results. Couples may receive their pictures via digital files, albums, matted prints, canvas, or another method. Services include:

• Wedding portraits

12 Nobhill Gallery Photo & Video Reviews

K
KaChi

Married on 03/11/2019

I utilized Rona for my surprise wedding proposal to my then girlfriend. Rona was very professional, arrived on time, and took some great shots. He listened to all my requests and was able to ... Read more discreetly take pics without interrupting the moment and definitely captured a great memory for myself and my now fiance. Professional, on time, and great shots = RECOMMENDED!

I
Isabella

Married on 08/08/2018

Rona shot our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and I am SOO glad that he did. He did a great job of "posing us" and made sure that we got all the shots I wanted. He also has a great eye for ... Read more scenery and attention to detail and some of my favorite photos are the ones that he asked to shoot with us.He picked up my style very quickily and I didnt have to do a lot of explaining. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful our wedding photos are and I can not thank Rona enough!

W
WF

Married on 04/28/2018

We the Chans invited Rona to be our Wedding Day photographer in Sausalito in April 2018, and It was definitely a heartwarming experience... Well, we wished the sky wasn't that cloudy, the guests could ... Read more find closer parking spaces, and that we weren't stuck in traffic in between the church ceremony and the banquet so we could've taken more couple photos... Despite all of these uncontrollable situations, we had a good time with our photographer, Rona, and the videographer, Jan. Rona was especially appreciated for his awareness of people's feelings, his professional manner, and his skills in capturing the unmanipulated moments of the day. Let the photos speak for the artist, check out their website!