NoblePhoto LLC

Ardmore, AL · View map

About NoblePhoto LLC

NoblePhoto LLC is a wedding photography company based in Nashville, Tennessee, that services the Middle Tennessee area; they also offer destination service globally. In 2015, husband and wife team, Brianne and Lucas, decided to turn their hobby into a full-time business and opened Noble Photo, which is named after their son. The company specializes in engagement and wedding photography. On your special day, Brianne and Lucas will work together to capture all of the most romantic and candid moments of your wedding.

Brianne and Lucas have a contemporary, natural, traditional and vintage approach to taking photographs. Prior to your wedding day, Brianne and Lucas are available to shoot engagement photographs. After your wedding day, Noble Photo LLC offers couples a wide-variety of photography items, so couples will always be able to go back and revisit the amazing moments from their special day. Those items include the following:

• Albums

20 NoblePhoto LLC Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 09/29/2018

Truthfully, finding a good photographer was something I was pretty nervous about. I mean, they're the one that spends all day with you and the people closest to you capturing your most important ... Read more moments. Well not only did I find one awesome photographer - I found two! Lucas and Brianne are a dream team! They are funny, personable, and really know how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They let us take some silly bridesmaid photos that I could have never planned for and really just let us be ourselves. They are just the nicest people! Brianne even brought me coffee during the reception! Above and beyond, y'all! Lucas was great at communicating with me from the first time I got a quote up until the week of the wedding - a year apart! They even helped us stay within our budget when we decided to keep them around a little longer. Just go ahead and book these two! They are doing this for the joy of doing it and you can tell.

C
Catherine

Married on 04/20/2018

Lucas and Brianne were the best! My husband and I loved working with them and cannot get over how amazing our photos turned out. NoblePhoto sent so many and got some truly wonderful candids. They were ... Read more responsive throughout the whole planning process and put me at ease the day of. Our photos were one of the most important parts of our wedding for my husband and I, and I truly felt that Lucas and Brianne were just as intent on creating the best images they could. They succeeded! I can't recommend them highly enough.

J
Jenna

Married on 11/18/2017

This husband and wife team will keep you laughing while getting all the shots you want and more! We had a blast and felt comfortable. Thank you Read more This husband and wife team will keep you laughing while getting all the shots you want and more! We had a blast and felt comfortable. Thank you