Noel Pincince Officiant

Officiate At Weddings

&

Also Church Vocalist

For 40 Years

Noel Resides in Rhode Island & Believes that every wedding service should be a reflection of every couple's personality

Every couple deserves a memorable family celebration

Noel Pincince also can accommodate small weddings @ his home

Noel performs ceremonies outdoors, also LGBT Ceremonies and Anniversary Vow Renewals!

Please contact via phone

Cell: 401-309-6186

18 Reviews for Noel Pincince Officiant

18 Noel Pincince Officiant Reviews

R
Rebecca Rudis

Married on 04/07/2019

Fantastic Choice

I would recommend Noel Pincince to anyone he made our wedding day very special he told our love story beautifully and he has a fantastic sense of humor and our guests loved him we are grateful we ... Read more chose Noel to perform our ceremony

S
Stephanie

Married on 11/11/2017

I couldn't have asked for better! Noel made our wedding so special and personal... Everyone loved the ceremony! Thanks so much for being with us! Read more I couldn't have asked for better! Noel made our wedding so special and personal...everyone loved the ceremony! Thanks so much for being with us!

M
Melissa

Married on 10/21/2017

The lawyer that was suppose to marry me, called me 24 hours before I got married to cancel because he was sick, So me and my mom in law found Noel at the same time coincidentally, and Noel was ... Read more available, Noel said to give him 2 hours to gather his thoughts to find me a location to marry me since my last location was going to be at the initial lawyers office and Noel said its a special day so he wants to make it special. Sure enough, Noel called me 2 hours later and gave me 2 locations, I chose the perfect one! Noel went out of his way to make it a special day! The ceremony was perfect and everything turned out more than what I expected! A million Thank you's Noel!