NOOR

Pasadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About NOOR

NOOR is Pasadena's premier event space. Located in Pasadena, California, we serve clientele in the surrounding and Los Angeles areas. Our art-deco (Ella Ballroom) and art-nouveaux (Sofia Ballroom) inspired ballrooms are grounded in history and replete with modern amenities including state-of-the-art in-house Audio/Visual and Lighting systems. Designed to provide couples and their guests with a first class location to celebrate their wedding, our indoor and outdoor settings offer glamorous spaces to create memorable moments and enjoy one another’s company.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 350 wedding guests at NOOR for their wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. They have thwo gorgeous indoor spaces and one outdoor event space to choose from including the striking terrace and stunning ballrooms. Whether you wish to have a small, intimate gathering or a large gala, you will find the right customizable spaces for all your needs. Each setting has a specific personality with unparalleled, dazzling decor that can enhance your wedding theme. Couples will have the opportunity to personalize the space with their own decorations, as well.

Transparent Pricing
Pricing in all of NOOR's wedding packages already include both service fee and sales tax, making it is to calculate the cost of your wedding at NOOR. In addition, our wedding packages include premium chameleon chairs, satin linen, banquet tables (both 72' banquet rounds and 8' rectangle tables), and professional banquet staff at no additional cost.

Our event management team and banquet staff are professional and courteous, making couples and their guests feel comfortable and welcome. Our venue offers couples optional in-house services to make their day carefree and memorable, including optional on-site event wedding coordination, to allow couples to be "in the moment" and take full advantage of all NOOR has to offer. Couples may add upgraded rental items for their wedding, including chair covers, dance floor with custom monogram, decor, drapery, custom furniture, enhanced LED lighting, photo booth, and other options. Couples may also have access to the following:

• Barware
  • Complimentary 1 1/2 hour validation
  • Hosted Valet
  • ADA Accessible with Wheelchair access

Cuisine
No other venues do it quite like NOOR when it comes to catering. Our expert in-house catering team will work with you to create your favorite dishes, made with quality, local ingredients. Some of our tasty meals include Frenched bone-in ribeye, miso-glazed salmon, portobello mushroom ravioli with sundried tomato cream sauce, classic French ratatouille, and much more. Want something a little more laid back but still exciting? We also offers our very own mashed potato martini bar, In-N-Out Burger station, made-to-order sushi station, crepe station, and even a liquid nitrogen ice cream station. We would be happy to honor dietary restrictions, so please notify us in advance if you or your guests have any allergies or restrictions including halal and kosher. We have different packages and service styles for our in-house catering, including plated, buffet, Middle Eastern family-style, butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, display stations, action stations and more. All wedding packages also include complimentary cake cutting services. For more information about what catering services our reception packages offer, please contact NOOR directly.

Other Services
NOOR wants to make sure you have a phenomenal time at their venue so they offer a variety of additional, useful services. Couples may request a cigar rolling service, a DJ, childcare services, and LIVE photo booth with an professional photographer, backdrop, props, and much more.

Location
NOOR is approximately nine miles from downtown Los Angeles and located in downtown Pasadena, directly across from the Pasadena Civic Auditorium. Our convenient location provides your guests with an excellent destination for visiting museums, Huntington Gardens, hotels, shops, restaurants, and more in-town during any down time.

31 Reviews for NOOR

31 NOOR Reviews

R
Featured
R

Married on 04/29/2017

We chose this venue for how beautiful the reception area is and for being able to build a stage on a fountain to get married on. We loved: - With a built in-bar, high-end wood floor reception, media ... Read more and lighting all part of the venue ambiance, this is a perfect venue that is already designed to host an upscale wedding - The venue is part of Paseo Colorado Mall but you would not guess it when you are inside the ceremony. They have beautiful white shades that cover the wedding ceremony but leave the top open to allow natural sunlight and blue sky to illuminate your wedding - For the size of our party (300 people), Noor provided an excellent price that included 6 hours of premium bar, outside catering, 3 bartenders, 12+ hours of venue site rental, 4+ hours of set-up time, and a host of other accommodations for a price that was better than all its competitors. They even provided a Photo booth and champagne toast on top of everything else - From the sales coordinator, Bridget Ann Shillet, to their event manager, Paige Black, Noor provided excellent service. We didn’t have a wedding coordinator and I can’t tell you how much Paige and Bridget went above their roles and responsibilities to make our wedding happen. I owe a debt of gratitude to them. You will not find a team of people who will help you put on a magical wedding as Noor does. Noor is not a typical choice for an Indian wedding but my wife and I are not typical people. We wanted a venue that can host 300 people, which had a certain style of modernity and class, and be different than a hotel ballroom where we didn’t have to build ambiance with so much decor. My wife and I researched over 40 places and visited 15 of them. Noor was the best one by far. My wedding was done on a budget but from our pictures, you’d think I spent double. That’s because Noor was that beautiful, that well designed and had a staff that ensured our wedding remained as beautiful as our dreams desired.

Hayden
Hayden Sotto

Getting married on 10/13/2019

Elegant & Beautiful

I didn’t exactly know what I was looking for until I stepped into NOOR & met with Bridget. They have a gorgeous terrace and 2 beautiful ballrooms! This place just speaks to us.... Most definitely the ... Read more best fit! Bridget was so professional, prompt, attentive and the beat goes on. She represents NOOR perfectly. One evening she responded to my email at almost 9 PM. She’s amazing. I’m glad I’m doing this journey with her. I will update this after our wedding

M
Mark

Getting married on 10/13/2019

Perfect venue

This place is nice and people are professional. I’m having my wedding here Read more This place is nice and people are professional. I’m having my wedding here