Norina Kaye Photography

Las Vegas, NV · View map

About Norina Kaye Photography

Norina Kaye Photography is a Las Vegas, Nevada-based photography company that specializes wedding photography and other photographic sessions. Norina Kaye is the talented photographer behind the lense. Her professional work began in 2010, and has been creating diverse wedding photography for couples ever since. Norina Kaye Photography provides timeless imagery for couples to relive their wedding day for many years to come.

Norina Kaye uses a contemporary photography style when capturing couples' wedding days. Norina is here to meet couples' wedding day expectations. Her photography services include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Norina Kaye Photography can provide the following photography items for couples to choose from:

• Albums

7 Norina Kaye Photography Reviews

G
Gillian

Married on 04/29/2017

UPDATED 5.5.17- We were married on April 29, 2017. Every word written about Norina after our engagement pictures (see review below) still holds true (and more!). She is fantastic. She has become a ... Read more friend. And she is one helluva a photographer. She has this uncanny ability to take the most beautiful, calming, bridal magazine-worthy photographs. I am always blown away by her. She's also REALLY quick with editing photographs. Seriously. In less than 48 hours after our wedding, the sneak peeks began rolling in .... and they are absolutely, 100% incredible. I recommend her to EVERYONE I know. We plan on asking Norina to photograph many, many, many more important days in our lives. We wouldn't go to anyone else. We love you, Norina! ----- Words cannot describe how amazing Norina is... as a person, as a photographer, and as a friend. She is hands down THE best wedding/engagement/overall photographer in Las Vegas and we couldn't be more excited that she is our wedding photographer! We just got back our engagement photos and I am seriously blown away. I am not biased because they are our pictures... EVERYONE who has seen her pictures is completely blown away about how she is able to capture the true essence of the person(s) she is photographing. Thank you, Norina. Seriously. I know we "proposed" to you a few months ago to be our photographer, and we would do it over in a heartbeat. You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!

K
Kim

Married on 10/30/2016

The most beautiful pictures I've ever seen, great person! Read more The most beautiful pictures I've ever seen, great person!

Marilia & Matthew
Marilia

Married on 04/29/2016

Norina is hands down the best wedding photographer in Vegas! She is super fun, quirky and amazing! Never a dull moment and she makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I'm in love with our ... Read more pictures - engagement and wedding! Her attention to detail and directions/tips make the candid pictures just perfect, and she knows what's working and what isn't and changes her approach when needed. We had our little furchild with us and she was super accommodating and got some awesome shots of him too! I can't wait to see our wedding album! Highly recommend her! And I look forward to doing a preggers/baby photoshoot with her in the future! ;)