Normanside Country Club

Delmar, NY · View map · Visit website

About Normanside Country Club

Normanside Country Club is a wedding venue located in Albany, New York. This elegant golf club features a well-manicured property for wedding photos or outdoor ceremonies and is ideal for couples looking for a classic location. The venue is located just off I-87 and is only a 25-minute drive from Albany International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity

This event space can accommodate celebrations of varying sizes, from intimate affairs to larger gatherings of up to 300 guests. Couples can choose an indoor or outdoor ceremony. For photos on the golf course, the club provides a limo golf cart to transport the wedding party. Pristine lawns, trees, and other greenery cover the property, with the Normans Kill creek winding through the landscape. The venue also offers a bridal suite and men’s lounge for couples to use prior to the ceremony and reception, ensuring those last-minute details are finalized.

Normanside Country Club provides event space for all kinds of wedding celebrations, including engagement parties, showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The venue’s professional wedding coordinator is dedicated to helping you bring your dream wedding to life and creating a truly memorable experience. For your accommodation needs, the country club has partnerships with numerous hotels in a 5–10 minute radius that provide shuttles to guests free of charge. When booking Normanside Country Club for your special day, you can also avail of the following wedding services and items:

• Liability insurance
  • Altar/arch
  • Dance floor
  • Tables and chairs

Cuisine

The venue offers cake or cupcakes by their preferred vendor or allows couples to bring outside cake. Couples have access to several catering styles, like buffets, cocktail receptions, hors d’oeuvres, plated service, stations, and others. You can opt for a limited or an open bar for your celebration, and the country club also has an extensive array of bar services available:

• Bartender(s)
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Premium liquor

K
Kelly

Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding

From our first meeting with Dave to the days after the wedding picking up our decoration everyone at Normanside was wonderful and incredibly helpful. Normanside is a beautiful venue and so reasonably ... Read more priced you can’t go wrong here! Dave and Emma were very accomodating and made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. I can’t thank them enough!!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/09/2018

Working with Emma was a dream. They not only have a beautiful venue, but they were able to work within my budget. I LOVE the bridal suite and so far some of my favorite pictures are in that room. They ... Read more also allowed us to deliver our decor a few days early, and pick it up 2 days after. My guests RAVED about the food and the large portions. The venue price also includes the price of the cake/cupcakes which are sourced from the Perfect Blend Bakery and were DELICIOUS. Bathroom baskets, 3 vendor meals, and golf passes for the groomsmen were also included in our package. I loved how rain or shine the ceremony happened in the same location outside with a retractable roof and sides. The ravine provided yet another great back drop for pictures. Emma was very responsive day of, and very attentive to us during dinner. She also made sure the event itself ran smoothly and on time.

T
Tricia

Married on 06/23/2018

We had our wedding at Normanside Country Club last weekend and oh my god we could not have been more happier! Emma the wedding coordinator was AMAZING, was great with helping me out every step of the ... Read more way! Dave and his staff truely did a great job at blowing us away. Everything turned out sooo Beautiful! Our guests ranted and raved over the food, good service, the overall look of the venue..... everything! I would definitely highly recommend Normanside as a wedding venue!! I know we loved ours there and we are soo very happy with our decision to book them. LOVED every bit of it from getting ready there to the end of our night!