North Arrow Creative

Glen Carbon, IL · View map · Visit website

About North Arrow Creative

At North Arrow, we want to invoke an emotional response from our work. In other words, we want to make you cry. Our team consists of talented photographers, videographers and editors all working toward the common goal of going above and beyond for you. With a decade of experience shooting weddings near and far, rest assured your wedding day documentation is in good hands. We hope to create lifetime clients and friends through our work because marriage is just one step in life's adventure.

Interested in our work? Favorite our storefront! Planning a wedding can be stressful but it doesn't need to be. Just as you would a map or compass when you feel lost and overwhelmed, look to North Arrow for guidance. Life is fast-paced. Let us capture it so nothing is forgotten!

12 Reviews for North Arrow Creative

12 North Arrow Creative Reviews

M
Featured
Meredith

Married on 10/13/2017

I'm so glad we went with Rachel for our wedding photos. Aside from the pictures being amazing, Rachel and Kyle were a blast to work with on our wedding day! They showed up exactly when planned in the ... Read more the morning, had the entire day of shots planned out and timed perfectly, were super cool and easy to get along with and everything just flowed seamlessly (even the pictures with our dogs)! We absolutely love our pictures and can't wait for our album as well. Our wedding party even commented on how great they were! Would highly recommend!

A
Andrew

Married on 03/23/2019

Simply the BEST

I cannot say enough good things about the team at North Arrow Creative. From the very beginning, Kyle and Rachel made the entire process an enjoyable one. They took the time to get to know me and my ... Read more wife and use that to capture our story in the best way possible. From their timelines to their blogposts, they were simply incredible. I liked that during the wedding ceremony, we had these trees that were blocking the fire escape. At the very base, out of any camera shot, Kyle was tucked away recording every second of our intimate moment. I would HIGHLY recommended this team to anyone who wants to tell their unique story in a cool and creative way!

J
Justin and Jenny Cottingham

Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect experience

My wife and I recently used North Arrow to photograph our wedding day and could not be happier! A few months back we used them for our engagement shoot and loved not only how professional both Kyle ... Read more and Rachel were but how down to earth they were and how much they enjoyed what they do. We knew then that that they were a perfect fit. They captured every special moment of our wedding day and we were honored to have them with us.